Voicebank Mochizuki

Filipino / Japanese Androgynous UTAU Voicebank

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I like your UTAU! He reminds me of Alois Trancy. ^.^ (I mean that in the best way possible ;-D)

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like your UTAU! He reminds me of Alois Trancy. ^.^ (I mean that in the best way possible ;-D)
Haha really? Unfortunately I haven't watched Black Butler so I don't really know in what way they are alike. Anyways, thanks! ^^

Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Haha really? Unfortunately I haven't watched Black Butler so I don't really know in what way they are alike. Anyways, thanks! ^^
I mostly mean in his design and his voice sound similar. Alois is....Well, he's Alois lol.

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I mostly mean in his design and his voice sound similar. Alois is....Well, he's Alois lol.
XD So that means I actually sound like him... (Since I voiced MOCHIZUKI) I looked him up and well yeah, they do look alike lol.

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
XD So that means I actually sound like him... (Since I voiced MOCHIZUKI) I looked him up and well yeah, they do look alike lol.
Lol, cool. Well, good luck with your UTAU! I look forward to hearing the songs they sing. ^.^

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey, ya know, after looking at your UTAU more, I really like the idea of working with him! I'd like to use him in my project that I've linked below. Probably not the commercial manga part, but definitely the Talkoid YouTube part if you don't mind. Here's the details:
http://utaforum.net/threads/urgent-i-need-voices-for-my-commercial-manga-due-3-31.12102/
Lemme know whatcha think, thanks!

That sounds awesome, sure! Feel free to use him in whatever project you want ^^ (as long as it's not commercial tho...)

Reactions: SOHBlue