Mojibake Aliases?

Zephyr

Glitter and Death
Defender of Defoko
RESOLVED

Mojibake does turn into Hiragana on other computers.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you set your computer to Japanese locale after installing UTAU, you will need to delete and reinstall UTAU (and all japanese voicebanks you have) to ensure that it all works properly.

Zephyr

Glitter and Death
Defender of Defoko
If you set your computer to Japanese locale after installing UTAU, you will need to delete and reinstall UTAU (and all japanese voicebanks you have) to ensure that it all works properly.
Yep I know. That's what I did. It's just that my computer doesn't write the characters. Doesn't have the character installed and I lost the disc to do that. Do you know anything about the original question? Thank you!

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
You might have to upgrade your windows, because I remember not being able to use JP on my old Windows XP because it only asked about that stupid CD-ROM with the Eastern Asian pack.
Maybe you could search up the language files for XP on Google?

Zephyr

Glitter and Death
Defender of Defoko
You might have to upgrade your windows, because I remember not being able to use JP on my old Windows XP because it only asked about that stupid CD-ROM with the Eastern Asian pack.
Maybe you could search up the language files for XP on Google?

That's not the problem. Everything works. I just wanna know if the mojibake will work if I put a oto'ed bank up for download or oto for someone. That's all I need to know. Will the mojibake work. I'm not looking to get Japanese displayed on my computer. I just need the answer to the original question.

I'll only get the characters installed as a last last resort.

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
That's not the problem. Everything works. I just wanna know if the mojibake will work if I put a oto'ed bank up for download or oto for someone. That's all I need to know. Will the mojibake work. I'm not looking to get Japanese displayed on my computer. I just need the answer to the original question.

I'll only get the characters installed as a last last resort.
Oh if that's the case, you could send a partially oto'd (By you.) bank to me for download and I'll tell you if it still works. I'll be home at about 5 P.m. EST, so you should get your answer around that time.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.