Momo`s voice not working?

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
I just downloaded Momone Momo`s voicebank, and I know it`s VCV, but even when I use her with VCV USTs, nothing happens. Any help would be appriciated ;_;

nmasao1

Momo's Minion
let's resolve the issue one by one.
- does other Japanese CV voicebank work well with CV ust?
- does other Japanese VCV voicebank work well with VCV ust?

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
nmasao1 link said:
let's resolve the issue one by one.
- does other Japanese CV voicebank work well with CV ust?
- does other Japanese VCV voicebank work well with VCV ust?

Well, all my CV banks work, but Momo is my first VCV voicebank, actually

nmasao1

Momo's Minion
Mimi Neko link said:
all my CV banks work, but Momo is my first VCV voicebank, actually

hmm... do you mean not only English CV voicebanks but also Japanese CV voicebanks work well? I mean not only romaji but also hiragana.
then probably, your issue is not a locale issue.

*thinking*

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
nmasao1 link said:
[quote author=Mimi Neko link=topic=2794.msg20520#msg20520 date=1342962308]
all my CV banks work, but Momo is my first VCV voicebank, actually

hmm... do you mean not only English CV voicebanks but also Japanese CV voicebanks work well? I mean not only romaji but also hiragana.
then probably, your issue is not a locale issue.

*thinking*
[/quote]

Well, it`s definantly not locale, since I run UTAU with applocale, and yeah, both english and japanese CV banks work...

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wonder if it could be the resampler you are using...have you tried different resamplers?

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
IrisFlower link said:
I wonder if it could be the resampler you are using...have you tried different resamplers?

I have. I`ve tried TIPS, BKH01, and Fresamp. She doesn`t work with any of them :sad:

and it sucks because I love her voice DX

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Have you tested her voice outside of premade .USTs?

- open a new project
- enter in a sequence of "ra"s
- and try that.

next,

- click one of the notes
- press "v" key
- a list of syllables appears.
- choose a VCV syllable
- the note changes to that syllable
- test that.

and I know this is such a stupid stupid question but you have japanese locale, right? (I know, sorry, I know, I'm just rounding out our bases, forgive me ;;orz)

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
Kit Wistful link said:

- open a new project
- enter in a sequence of \"ra\"s
- and try that.

next,

- click one of the notes
- press \"v\" key
- choose a VCV syllable
- test that.

and I know this is such a stupid stupid question but you have japanese locale, right? (I know, sorry, I know, I'm just rounding out our bases, forgive me ;;orz)

That didn`t work, and I always run UTAU with Applocale, so yeah, I have japanese locale installed on my computer

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
She doesn't work with ANY VCV UST? Any UST at all? Cause I've tried her with Bad Apple and Comet and she sounds fine, albeit missing a few sounds.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Mimi Neko link said:
[quote author=Kit Wistful link=topic=2794.msg20600#msg20600 date=1343046159]

- open a new project
- and try that.

next,

- click one of the notes
- press \"v\" key
- choose a VCV syllable
- test that.

That didn`t work, and I always run UTAU with Applocale, so yeah, I have japanese locale installed on my computer
[/quote]

The VCV sylables from the "v" shortcut didn't work, or the original CV "ra"s didn't work?

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
IrisFlower link said:
She doesn't work with ANY VCV UST? Any UST at all? Cause I've tried her with Bad Apple and Comet and she sounds fine, albeit missing a few sounds.

Not with any I`ve ever had. I`ve tried her with a Bacterial Contamination one, a Trust Me one, and a few others I deleted because they wouldn`t work at all. And when I say she didn`t work, I mean that maybe once every...I dunno, 50 syllables, I`d hear an "a", but she doesn`t actually sing.

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
Kit Wistful link said:
[quote author=Mimi Neko link=topic=2794.msg20629#msg20629 date=1343077540]
[quote author=Kit Wistful link=topic=2794.msg20600#msg20600 date=1343046159]

- open a new project
- and try that.

next,

- click one of the notes
- press \"v\" key
- choose a VCV syllable
- test that.

[/quote]

The VCV sylables from the "v" shortcut didn't work, or the original CV "ra"s didn't work?
[/quote]

The "ra"s didn`t work, and the "v" shortcut didn`t do anything. which version of UTAU do you have? Cause I have the most recent one, and maybe that shortcut doesn`t work on the newer one :I

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The ras not working isn't a problem. The "v" key thing only works when just one of the ras is selected. The version of UTAU I have right here is... 0.2.76.

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
I think your problem might be Applocale. Even if you have it and run UTAU with it, Momo might not have been downloaded in it. That would corrupt the files.

Mimi Neko

Teto's Territory
Asteriski link said:
I think your problem might be Applocale. Even if you have it and run UTAU with it, Momo might not have been downloaded in it. That would corrupt the files.

Hmm, maybe