Moresampler opinions

Is moresampler the best resampler?

• Total voters

Mochlin

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if this should be here...
But i really wanted to know more opinions about Moresampler, personally, i think it is awesome and almost always i use it with UTAU.

Sorry for my bad English, i only speak spanish:cry:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Moresampler is pretty good, although it can be a bit picky with certain VBs and may give me some trouble here and there..... Luckily it's always changing, oftentimes for the better. Plus it's more than just a resampler, so that's... a...plus.. X3

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I'm glad it's in active development. To me, it's a sign that UTAU hasn't completely died yet. Kudos to Kanru Hua for creating Moresampler!

It's versatile with a lot of cool flags, but I don't use it often. It works well with many voicebanks, but mine's not one of them. Fixing the tone of her voice with Mt flags messes up the pronunciation, using b flags does a weird thing, Mo flags worsen the first problem... I've been trying to get it to work normally for months now. Looks like I wasn't too lucky.

Everything has room for improvement. I'm not a big fan of Moresampler right now, and I might never be, but its existence is a great thing.

Reactions: Mochlin