Most likely a break that may never end.

UTAUBeginner:D

Teto's Territory
Okay, so, yeh. Mika the Noobie here! ... I may just end up quitting UTAU all together. I don't wish to blame anyone, but i feel like i'm being bullied upon by the UTAU users. Being a 13 yr old female, whos really freaking sensitive (I honestly don't like being critiqued, but its fine.) and is bullied bas-- Okay forget it. I'm not telling about my life here, no one's gonna care about that. :p But i may just end it all, I can't do anything right with my UTAU anymore. Can't OTO, Can't Draw, Can't do anything right with UTAU.  So for now, i'm gonna leave UTAU, i may check in here, i may be on alot, but just to see how people are coming along. I might work with Kokoro's voice, and start recording the other's voices too. But honestly, i'm just done for now. .... Why the hell did i just type all that out. -.- Ahwell. maybe someone wants to read. :D

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Aww, that's too bad! D: I haven't talked much with you, but...
I hope your experience here wasn't that bad. Most of the people here are just seeking to help you out, not hurt you.
But I do understand. Maybe return to one day?

//also I'm like, 12 wwww

UTAUBeginner:D

Teto's Territory
Merr....I'm coming back actually.. >.< Life too boring without it.. and ive been away for like 2 hours +// T_T