Moving Synths ( VOCALOID, UTAU, CeVio, and other programs too)

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
So, thung is I got a new pc. I am not an expert at messing around on the PC, but I'd like to move my files and programs to this new pc. The files would be pretty much taking an external drive to move the files from one PC to another (like the VBs of UTAU). However, I would need to move some programs too like UTAU itself, and specially the paid ones like VOCALOID, CeVio and FLStudio.

Is there a way to move those without needing to reinstall (aka getting a new license)?

Thanks in advance!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
With vocaloid, you can use the deactivation tool before uninstalling from your old PC, then reinstall on the new PC and use the same license key.
https://net.vocaloid.com/en/articles/deactivation_tool

I don't know the process for Cevio.

If you use shareware UTAU, your old license key should still work if you use it again in UTAU on the new PC.

FL studio allows unlimited activations on as many computers as you want.

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
With FL studio, all you have to do is to sign into your image line account and redownload it. No need to pay for a new licences

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Oh, thank you both! CeVio uses the same method as VOCALOID, it seem so...

Forgot about FLStudio! Just remembered now!! ^^' I unistalled it once and reinstalled on my PC!

Thank you both, now I feel morr...uh "safe" XD
[doublepost=1479932465][/doublepost]Oh, thank you both! CeVio uses the same method as VOCALOID, it seem so...

Forgot about FLStudio! Just remembered now!! ^^' I unistalled it once and reinstalled on my PC!

Thank you both, now I feel morr...uh "safe" XD