[Multilingual] My Favorite Vocaloid Song Medley I【UtauForum UTAU Users】[OPEN]

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Oh I would love to be apart of this

Name : Justin Parrigin | SyntheticReality
Language : English
Voice Sample : ( Keep in mind I was still coming off Laryngitis please ^_^ )
Falsetto : Yes!! I don't exactly have a newer sample but you can hear a little bit in that laryngitis cover (its doesn't really sound like that though -- sorry ) ^

My UTAU is still kinda being made but I should be able to do the backup parts with him anyhow in time ^_^ [His English is a thing- just I created the list so, I could have the necessary parts done no worries!~]

UTAU Name : Jack
Voice Sample :
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/parraloid/

Part : Can I do snow white princess... XD

Thanks ^_^!!!!

Reactions: keopi

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
dsgkjhsj okay so sorry, but I probably won't do this after all. Sorry to waste your time.

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh I would love to be apart of this

Name : Justin Parrigin | SyntheticReality
Language : English
Voice Sample : ( Keep in mind I was still coming off Laryngitis please ^_^ )
Falsetto : Yes!! I don't exactly have a newer sample but you can hear a little bit in that laryngitis cover (its doesn't really sound like that though -- sorry ) ^

My UTAU is still kinda being made but I should be able to do the backup parts with him anyhow in time ^_^ [His English is a thing- just I created the list so, I could have the necessary parts done no worries!~]

UTAU Name : Jack
Voice Sample :
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/parraloid/

Part : Can I do snow white princess... XD

Thanks ^_^!!!!

Hey! I like your voice and your UTAU! Oh, and don't worry about Laryngitis, you sound awesome! I'll update the list soon! ^u^

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Hey! I like your voice and your UTAU! Oh, and don't worry about Laryngitis, you sound awesome! I'll update the list soon! ^u^
Thanks!!~~ My laryngitis has cleared up a lot so I should be a-okay!! Thank you so much again !!!~

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Oh, also if you don't mind, when you upload this when on youtube or Soundcloud I go by Abelin. Sorry for not mentioning that sooner. ^^"

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh, also if you don't mind, when you upload this when on youtube or Soundcloud I go by Abelin. Sorry for not mentioning that sooner. ^^"
No problem, I'll update the list soon ^^

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! Just wanted to know if the song is getting ready to go yet or not. I already took a part but I have been having a tough work week and may need to take a while longer before I get to recording it, is this okay? If not I can definitely get it done soon unless you're chucking the project. Best of luck!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! Just wanted to know if the song is getting ready to go yet or not. I already took a part but I have been having a tough work week and may need to take a while longer before I get to recording it, is this okay? If not I can definitely get it done soon unless you're chucking the project. Best of luck!
No worries, take your time! ^u^ there's plenty of open slots so I don't think this thread will be closed soon

Reactions: SOHBlue

Yue Koromo (挙母越)

Teto's Territory
Hey! I'm kinda bumping this to let you know I'd like to be apart of this project if it is still an active project.
I am legit almost done with my voice bank and will have it done...today (I made it a priority to do as much as possible within three days because I am starting a Japanese class very soon).

Once I have Yue complete, I'll put something on here...and once I have the availability to record something smol (meautotunedabitbecausethatpitchguideonoremosavedmylife).

I'm thinking about Our 16bit warz or Hello* Planet depending on how Yue sounds...but I'm thinking those are in her vocal range.

Thanks so much!!

Yue Koromo (挙母越)

Teto's Territory
Hey! I'm kinda bumping this to let you know I'd like to be apart of this project if it is still an active project.
I am legit almost done with my voice bank and will have it done...today (I made it a priority to do as much as possible within three days because I am starting a Japanese class very soon).

Once I have Yue complete, I'll put something on here...and once I have the availability to record something smol (meautotunedabitbecausethatpitchguideonoremosavedmylife).

I'm thinking about Our 16bit warz or Hello* Planet depending on how Yue sounds...but I'm thinking those are in her vocal range.

Thanks so much!!

I am actually going to reserve a spot for Meltdown, my voice bank is done, but there are some problems... just distortion wise sometimes. I will fix it when I have a sample up.