MUNASHINE BOCHI - A new VIPPERLOID appeared?

Mametchi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I like her! True her voice needs large improvements and her design is lacking. But I still like her.

Myon

Momo's Minion
Her voice is pretty cute. Don't get whats with the quality, but if you ignore
how gravel-ly it is. It's cute.

Her design looks like a Touhou character design. Just add an obnoxious hat on her and some
lace to the ends of her sleeves and socks.
I wonder if they drew inspiration from ZUN? ... xD

Dorel

Teto's Territory
I still like her voice, a bit muffled but I think that the joke was this xD
Yayin has her first demo with not so much quality, just like Bochi.
Same as for SeeU, sometimes her voice in her first demos wasn't exactly HQ

Myon link said:
Her design looks like a Touhou character design. Just add an obnoxious hat on her and some
lace to the ends of her sleeves and socks.
I wonder if they drew inspiration from ZUN? ... xD

Honestly I thought the same xD;
But she reminds to me Yayin a lot, a mesh up of Yayin, Touhou and Ling Caiyin (who has a braid).
Her voice too.. I'm thinking about VOCALOID3s' voices, a lot of them are mature and Bochi has a mature voice with a "moe" design and 11 years old.

For SCOTT... okay the radioactive green was really funny XD;
I honestly thought that his joke was the failure of some UTAUs, who has Neon colors, a bad design and bad developed voice.

Hika421

Teto's Territory
You know when someone tells you the same lame and obvious knock-knock joke that you already know the answer to? That's what the whole VIP "Look, it's a Vocaloid" thing has become to me. An overused joke… XD We'e seen it a billion times already, and to me it's now like bubblegum that's lost its flavor cause we've been chewing it too long already. They don't need to do the same thing ~Over and Over~ for the sake of tradition.

Oh, wait, that's the point of tradition.

Maybe a new way of tricking us next time would be cool? I dunno.

I'm kinda meh-ish on the voice/design too. Could be better(?) But I don't mind... XD

Dorel

Teto's Territory
Hika421 link said:
You know when someone tells you the same lame and obvious knock-knock joke that you already know the answer to? That's what the whole VIP \"Look, it's a Vocaloid\" thing has become to me. An overused joke… XD We'e seen it a billion times already, and to me it's now like bubblegum that's lost its flavor cause we've been chewing it too long already. They don't need to do the same thing ~Over and Over~ for the sake of tradition.

Oh, wait, that's the point of tradition.

Maybe a new way of tricking us next time would be cool? I dunno.

I'm kinda meh-ish on the voice/design too. Could be better(?) But I don't mind... XD

I agree xD this trick became too overused.
The only thing I can't understand is why another CRYPTONLOID if Crypton already didn't nothing new except for the appends...

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
What a letdown...With a quality like that, who's supposed to believe that she's a Vocaloid? Let alone a Vocaloid3...?
Seriously, if you want to trick anybody, you'll have to come up with something better than that.
Make up a new company, give her a high quality voicebank in, let's say, English, Korean and Japanese, put her in a ridiculous robot suit and market her as the first real trilingual Vocaloid3...!
Give us something new and exciting, people! :-_-:

EspeonLady

Teto's Territory
If they keep using the same scheme for releasing VIPPERS, people are going to stop caring if there's a new VIPPER or not. Sure, the designs are cute and all (Designs replicated CRYPTONloids are a bit overdone, however.) , but the voices aren't anything special. The newer VIPPERS might as well be lumped into every other UTAU coming out these days, only with a slightly more significant release.
Some of the folks over at 2ch need to kick it in gear and up the ante.

K

khisui

Munashine.....

Muna in Finnish = ball or chicken + Shine
Shineing chicken?

please kill me now.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I dunno... I'm usually not all about the first acts for Vippers anyway. The first banks suck, and then update OH EM GEE WHAT THE HELL! Except Ritsu. Ritsu was awesome from the start.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Hmm, maybe they were trying to make you angry by actually making the VB muffled?
Seems to me that they're realizing people are less fooled by the Vipper-Vocaloid concept (I think since Ruko), so they're focusing elsewhere, while still keeping the old project name? And still trolling you guys?

Well, I just came up with that theory, so I dunno.

VocaTAU

Momo's Minion
Bump... do any of you possibly know where I can find her official art, I've been trying to edit her wiki but I need that... also does anyone know what that thing is that she's usually holding? And if someone knows her voice provider that would be awesome... Thanks if anyone replies.