My fave Vocaloid song medley with your UTAU!

I thought this would be a fun idea. I've always wanted to do one of these things so here's how it works:

I have a list of songs (They all have USTS that you can find online) that you cover with your UTAU and I will put it in a video with all of the other songs covered. If that makes sense lol...

Anyways, the only rules are:
-
You have to do the whole song, off vocal and all
-You must submit some sort of cover art (Dont need to do anything complicated and time consuming. Just a background with your UTAUloid and the song title is all I need.)
-USE YOUR UTAU ONLY. NO ONE ELSES PLEASE
-On the list please dont remove names from songs you want that someone else has chosen.

The deadline is May 25th 2016.

Here's the song list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fsq4HFGFDjWsObRAhUHCMMFuKarwNtiEiCZjFnN2-Ng/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: kamonohashi

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU still needs to be OTO'd (She's VCV) and have a more professional looking design (I do have a design for her, but it doesn't have a transparent background). Would I still be able to join, despite these?

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
My UTAU still needs to be OTO'd (She's VCV) and have a more professional looking design (I do have a design for her, but it doesn't have a transparent background). Would I still be able to join, despite these?
Yeah sure. Just make sure it's done by the due date. Also, if you want, I can give the drawing a transparent background?
[doublepost=1459707223][/doublepost]
Also, would you like to chose an song for me to reserve for you?

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
344z3fp.png
/SPOILER]
[doublepost=1459720452][/doublepost]I tried to clean it up a bit but it was kinda hard... I can draw something for you if you like?

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Is this still up? I'd like to use my instrument UTAU for both the vocals and the off vocals...
I would like to have Heat Haze Daze

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
have added myself

Anyway, I have two questions:

1-If I get permission, may I use someone else'ss UTAU?
2-May I add a new song to the list?

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
have added myself

Anyway, I have two questions:

1-If I get permission, may I use someone else'ss UTAU?
2-May I add a new song to the list?
You can remove Sweet Decola Ice Cream Holic because I feel like no one would really know it or want to take the spot (?) so yeah. Go ahead. And sure, you dont really need to ask for permission (unless you really want to) but go ahead. I just thought I'd let people get they're UTAU out I guess lol :smile:

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
You can remove Sweet Decola Ice Cream Holic because I feel like no one would really know it or want to take the spot (?) so yeah. Go ahead. And sure, you dont really need to ask for permission (unless you really want to) but go ahead. I just thought I'd let people get they're UTAU out I guess lol :smile:

:smile: Thank you! So I can have 2 songs then? owo

McCloud

Loner Stoner
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey! I wouldn't mind joining! I'd like to cover Drop Pop Candy, which I'm assuming I would need to cover both parts with the same utau?

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
Hey! I wouldn't mind joining! I'd like to cover Drop Pop Candy, which I'm assuming I would need to cover both parts with the same utau?
Yay! I really wanted that song to be covered!! Yeah, If you want to use your UTAU for both parts you can, but if you have 2 or maybe want to use someone else's UTAU you can.
[doublepost=1460206800][/doublepost]Also, if any of you people want, you may cover a maximum of 2.

Reactions: Mougeki Mero