Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Swapped FoxK for Ruru.

AND THE SPOTS ARE finally FILLED!

Thank you so much, guys. Couldn't have done it without you. :3

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ah...God, I hate to do this because I feel like a huge bitch.

Well, upon downloading Kyokusei Jiseki, I found that his quality was...well...not what I'd like it to be. I'm so so sorry to his owner, but I'm going to replace him.

I'm so sorry please don't hate me...

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ah... I wish you'd have just told me straight up. U_U I understand, I'm planning to upgrade him soon anyway, I know he's terrible, lol.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Tophat link said:
just out of curiosity, how is this project going, Sakis?

Slowly. XD
See, I can only get to the internet when I go up the street to Starbucks. And usually, other people are using the wifi, too. So it goes kinda slow.
And some of these voicebanks are HUGE files, man!
Last night I was trying to download Speedy Torane, right? The download was at 95%, but the rate had slowed so drastically that it was hardly moving. So I paused it and started it again, hoping that would give it a little kick.

Instead, the download crashed and I have to start over again tonight. ;A;

But dun worry. I'm working! I swear! >u<

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Keerii link said:
Okay, I only had time to get the other two I suggested and two more that may or may not have already been used in this chorus(I honestly forgot to check. ono) before my computer started freaking out on me. The last two are already on utaforum, but I didn't see them on the list and I really like them. =v=

Also, as a suggestion, maybe check out the 'Promote Unknown UTAU' thread? I don't check it out often, which is my mistake, but if they're promoted by other users, there's bound to be one or two that you like.

Name: Omari Lex
Sample: [UTAU] Campanella - Omari Lex
Image: Unfortunetely, I couldn't find a picture with a single color or transparent as well as just a basic design sheet. She does have her full design shown in at least two videos. Here's one: [UTAU VCV] Chaining Intention [Remix]- Omari Lex
Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/9781oDrd/Omari_Lex_Ver_10.html

And I saw L'Aquila on the list, so here's that.

Name: L'Aquila
Sample: 【UTAU】Nun & Idol Girl - L'Aquila
Image: really dorky, but- http://utauyork.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5k45t3
Download Link: In signature

Filling that out seemed slightly tedious, but for some reason, I started getting all OCD about it, so, uh. ono

Anyways. Good luck on the chorus. =v=b

iudhiuashdiudash

I'm trying to download Haruko but the website says I need to make an account but when I try to make an account it tells me something is wrong but what exactly is wrong I don't know KUIHASAS FRUSTRATED

Jpegurl link said:

Mizazuki Iwate's download link is invalid...

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
...Huh. I'll upload his VCVs myself to axfc then. I don't know if I have his old VCVs or the improved ones. We'll see. It might take me half an hour to upload, my computer is slow.

EDIT: I think I only have the original VCV+CV rather than the improved one, shame. I'd experiment with flags/resamplers, he doesn't sound so swell in the raw but with adjustments he can sound really nice. I read in his readme though that redistribution is allowed when his links are down so this should be perfectly fine. Beginning upload now.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
...Huh. I'll upload his VCVs myself to axfc then. I don't know if I have his old VCVs or the improved ones. We'll see. It might take me half an hour to upload, my computer is slow.

Thank you again. ^^;;
SHINAMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP HELPING ME ALL THE TIME I FEEL LIKE I'M STARTING TO SERIOUSLY OWE YOU AND WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE NECK-DEEP IN GIFTS, HUH? THEN WHAT?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
XD It's all good this is just a bank upload. Oh, and it looks like you didn't see the EDIT I made to the post, check it?

Anyway, here's his bank. Last night it crashed randomly in the middle of uploading but did fine today.
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2729017?key=shirogane
Again, like I said, experiment. I need to use him sometime too and figure out what makes his voice stronger/clearer. ;;