My Favorite Vocaloid Song Medley Kai [OPEN]

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Still got plenty of spots open for lovely UTAU! 1000 subscribers is coming up really fast :'DDD

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you really need to download the voicebank? I can't do the part I want and send you the rendered wav?

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Do you really need to download the voicebank? I can't do the part I want and send you the rendered wav?

you could if you want, but I need it 3 days within you taking the slot since my subscriber count is going up faster than I had expected to go

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh! oh! Then, do you want me to post over there or.....? Hehe umm where can I download the ust? I'm looking for it but I don't seem to find it

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Oh! oh! Then, do you want me to post over there or.....? Hehe umm where can I download the ust? I'm looking for it but I don't seem to find it
you can post here, or there it doesn't matter as long as I can put a username for you somewhere, the ust can be found here

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay! I finished! Where can I send you the rendered wav? I can upload it to MEGA if you want

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Utau Name: Yokoshima Majo
Sample:

Art: concept
Part you'd like+Number: I think either 32 (Romeo to Cinderella) or 37 (Senbonzakura) would sound good with her.
Download: majo
Flags/extra: nothing specific just not too much breathiness or gflag and she doesnt work well with fresamp

Last edited:

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I already posted a submission for my Utau Zuku for the Medley on your DA post! :3