My Favorite Vocaloid Song Medley - UTAU Chorus [OPEN]

Seija-tachi

Ruko's Ruffians
Hey there!

Needed to get back into UTAU, so I thought doing a big chorus activity would be a good way to do that.

Anyway, because I don't think I can edit my posts on here yet, I've made a deviantart journal detailing the requirements and song list for this big medley. If you're interested in joining, just comment on there (if you say you're from here it would make me feel better that knowing my shameless self-promo'ing is working) with all of your information. If you don't have a dA account, you can still comment your submission on here, but you're still going to have to look at the journal for the submission form and what songs are still open.

So, here's the link to the journal!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I've never joined any of these. Feel free to point out anything missing or wrong with the form or something.

UTAU name: Kaia
Voicebank Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ikeal9dstbca9dd/Kaia+CV.rar
VB Type: CV
Voice sample:
Main part: Double Lariat
Optional part: Electric Angel
Transparent picture: There are two transparent pictures in the picture folder. Feel free to pick the one you want to use.
Flags: F1 with fressamp 11
Other: Remember to use the crossfade tool with a hirgana ust to smoothe the vovels.
PS: I'm the legacy of my mom, who's a great knitter!

Seija-tachi

Ruko's Ruffians
I've never joined any of these. Feel free to point out anything missing or wrong with the form or something.

UTAU name: Kaia
Voicebank Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ikeal9dstbca9dd/Kaia+CV.rar
VB Type: CV
Voice sample:
Main part: Double Lariat
Optional part: Electric Angel
Transparent picture: There are two transparent pictures in the picture folder. Feel free to pick the one you want to use.
Flags: F1 with fressamp 11
Other: Remember to use the crossfade tool with a hirgana ust to smoothe the vovels.
PS: I'm the legacy of my mom, who's a great knitter!

Awesome~! She's accepted. ^^ However I only have resampler, so if you would rather render your own part so that way she sounds the best, then you can do that. Unless you want me to do it lmao.

UTAU name: Equinox
Voicebank Download
Voice sample:
Main part: Nostalogic
Optional part: Cendrillion

Ahh sorry, you're missing something. Check the journal on dA again and especially make sure you read the rules!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Awesome~! She's accepted. ^^ However I only have resampler, so if you would rather render your own part so that way she sounds the best, then you can do that. Unless you want me to do it lmao.
That's ok. I can render it for you, I just need the ust. You can send it to me by PM/Conversation:wink:

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Ahh sorry, you're missing something. Check the journal on dA again and especially make sure you read the rules!
Ah yes, gomen. I forgot the transparent picture. http://imgur.com/FSIJVq7

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would LIKE TO JOIN IN!
MY WITCH BABY NEEDS MORE ATTENTION.

UTAU name: Niji Yuniko
Voicebank type: CV
Download:
Here!
Voice sample:

Main part: Shinkai Summit
Optional part: Hakumei
Transparent picture of my beautiful witch baby: Here!
(Art by parap2 of deviantart)

I dont use dA that much anymore so yeah :smile:

Let the witchcraft spreads throughout the community lol

Last edited: