My turn!

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
Hello there!
It's JurianChibo here!

My real name is Julien Thibault (Jurian Chibo is just the translation of my name with Google)

I'm fifteen, I'm from Quebec (And yeah, I'm a french native speaker...). I'm a boy, if you didn't notice with the name. I really love Vocaloid and Utauloid, I even do covers and I'm making a chorus!

So, I'm new to Utau...and I'm really noob, I can't even create my own Utauloid because it don't work...but I can learn, I know I'm making a little stupid error. Anyways, I'm noob with putting the lyrics with Utau (I didn't really try...I tried to do the ''Popipo'' beginning, and it's horrible XD

So, I'm still a beginner, but I'll learn!!!

Nyan  :sing:

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the land of derps! :D
*shot*

Anyways, welcome! If you need help feel free to ask anyone of us. :smile: Don't worry, I'm still a noob myself. ;w;

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
But I can't even create my Utau...I think it's because of the ''Oto'' thing..

But I'll first train with an existing Utau...I did a post in ''Utau discussion''

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yay! Welcome to Utaforum~ ^w^ You're name is really awesome, by the way OwO

À tout à l'heure... xD

Shine

Teto's Territory
Hey! Welcome!
Je sui Shyne! I'm Portuguese xD
I'm a noob in UTAU too, but this forum is a good way to get started...so...good luck! Hope you like it here!

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
Thanks, it's been a lot of time since I checked my presentation post, I really appreciate your...hum...*Thinks*...friendship (I think...)

I'm doing duets with Utau for now (I did Popipo with Buraku...for now, and it's not that good, because the ''popipo'' part's really hard)

Just one thing, Shine, it's ''suis'', not ''sui'', just wanted to say it, thanks for putting effort to write french ^^