My USTs

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
If it's not too much trouble, would anybody like to give one (or more) my USTs critique, or even use it if you like it? I made a couple, and the download instructions are on my YouTube channel, Anonymous62034. I'm probably going to make a playlist with all my USTs so it won't be annoying to find :smile:. Whether you critique or use one of my USTs, I will do the same for yours. (I will always use it if you use mine, but if you critique mine and I like yours enough, which, if it's on time with the music, chances are I will, I'll use and critique yours instead of just critiquing it).
The case for my UTAUs is slightly different... I will always be willing to critique your UTAU (constructive criticism!!!), but I may not be able to use it depending on if my computer will cooperate or not... My mom used it for something and it got a lot of viruses, so the internet is especially slow. Also, my UTAUs are able to be downloaded in the same place as my USTs, but I could only upload my earlier CV voicebanks, and I couldn't upload my pretty good CV bank that I recorded with my new mic because the website wouldn't load :sad:. So in short, a critique for a critique, and a use for a use if possible :smile: I figured this would be a good way not only to get others to use your stuff, it would be a great way to make some friends I guess :smile: Please reply to this if you're interested. :D Thank you! :smile:

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Sounds fun! I'll probably use these usts :sing: since I love "cagayake girls" and "god knows"~
I could use some critique on my utaus too, since none of them are released yet :smile:

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
Perfect! Ok, so, where can I hear your UTAUs? Also, thank you so much! :D

Nevermind... just looked and saw you have a soundcloud... sorry, stupid question XD I'll listen to them now :smile: