My UTAU Designnnn

cosumiku

Teto's Territory
Gosh man i spent so long drawing this and my BACK IS KILLING me. IM GOING TO BED.
BUT I am happy I did it! I designed her initially over a year ago, and have been re-designing the past few weeks. This will be my first UTAU, Yuusei Mio.

Now it's time to spent crap loads of time on the voice bank HAHHAHA. AHHH....I really want to start strong, so I'll be just reading tutorials for the next few weeks man vAv

yuusei_mio__future_utau__by_cosumiku-d4slnru.png

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I think she's really cute~ The style of the drawing adds a lot to the appeal, methinks =w=/

kyukon

Momo's Minion
Ahhh I really love this design! ^ u ^
Mio-chan, welcome to the utaworld~!! hehe
Is she supposed to be tiger-like??
Either way, very techy and it has quite a lot of originality to it! Good job!

cosumiku

Teto's Territory
kyukon link said:
Ahhh I really love this design! ^ u ^
Mio-chan, welcome to the utaworld~!! hehe
Is she supposed to be tiger-like??
Either way, very techy and it has quite a lot of originality to it! Good job!

Thank you!! 8'D
I'm not really sure, I just love tall ears, like foxes, and cyber robotic tails so, i dont know xD Tall eared cat maybe..
Thank you much!

K

khisui

I really like the colors you've desided! They really fir together and the tail is so cute. And I love that robotic-cat look! :P The drawing style isn't my favourite but it doesn't change my opinion on the design! :smile:

cosumiku

Teto's Territory
khisui link said:
I really like the colors you've desided! They really fir together and the tail is so cute. And I love that robotic-cat look! :P The drawing style isn't my favourite but it doesn't change my opinion on the design! :smile:

; v ; Thank you so much! Its not a problem,  heheh <3