N-KUN Yozane

Momo's Minion
Okay so N-KUN Arpasing is fully recorded. I am looking for people willing to donate there time to oto my voiebank. This is a new format of doing english and will further your experience in the otoing field. If you put up that you want to oto for commision after doing my voicebank I will promote you under my ust commisions for ARPasing English.

Contact me on www.facebook.com/UTAUNKUN or nkunseries@gmail.com for more information and voicebank download.

N-KUN Yozane

Momo's Minion
Okay so N-KUN Arpasing is fully recorded. I am looking for people willing to donate there time to oto my voiebank. This is a new format of doing english and will further your experience in the otoing field. If you put up that you want to oto for commision after doing my voicebank I will promote you under my ust commisions for ARPasing English.

Contact me on www.facebook.com/UTAUNKUN or nkunseries@gmail.com for more information and voicebank download.

Demo of Vocals:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Though normally my OTOing prices would make it $26.67, to promote Arpasing I will take a commission for $20.

Alternatively, you could wait until I add more details to the Arpasing tutorial on how to OTO it yourself.

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

N-KUN Yozane

Momo's Minion
Though normally my OTOing prices would make it $26.67, to promote Arpasing I will take a commission for $20.

Alternatively, you could wait until I add more details to the Arpasing tutorial on how to OTO it yourself.

Okay n.n I will try to raise money i don't know when I'll get the money but I will try thank you n.n