Name a miscellaneous fact about your UTAU

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Yuren sneaks in to steal money. Just so he can buy Saint Quartz to get the latest SR or SSR Servant in FGO.

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Both Reiha and Yuren are so "biyahilo". When the vehicle they're riding has an air freshener in the air conditioner, they will vomit. They really hate air fresheners because of that reason.

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU Merulo is a really salty little shit. Tho really, he has a heart... deep deep down... And he was supposed to be a trap but then I changed my mind. :P

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
My utau is a big af wolf goddess

Some like to think that they were a blowup doll that came to life and wanted to be an idol

Others say that they were a stripper that wanted to be an idol

I don't understand why these theories exist

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Reiha's ahoge is detachable. However, if you detach it from her head, she will go 100% INSANE. Her eyes will turn gold and her hair will turn into poisonous snakes (yeah). The only way to make her go back to normal is to attach her ahoge to her head; however, when she does go back to normal, she falls asleep for the whole day.

Miawerz

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yuki is a bootleg version of Yuuki and they started out as rivals until Yuki's company became bankrupt and abandon her and Yuuki's company decided to adopt her and they became singing partners.
Miss and Chief are also derived from Yuuki in an illegal practice in their world called "pitching"
[s=](yeah i might make a comic about them but i'm not sure if anyone's interested in reading them lol)[/s]
...on the other hand...
Yuuki prefers everthing cold (cold drinks, cold bath, cold pizza etc.)
Yuki claims that she relates to an orange juice in a spiritual level
Miss gets triggered when somebody says her [s=]bewbs[/s] are smol
Chief aims to study and understand the deeper importance of memes in our lives

Reactions: kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
(yeah i might make a comic about them but i'm not sure if anyone's interested in reading them lol)
I WANNA READ THAT. PLEASE.

Renko's genderbend, Renda, is her stalker but she isn't aware of his existence at all. Probably because Renda can transform into a bee and is too stupid to realize that transforming into a bee only when he's near Renko wouldn't make senpai notice him.

Disty

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU, Felix, wears a thick prescription because he was fascinated by bright lights as a kid and shined them in his eyes too much.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Noke can't get out of bed to do work in the morning. So Meguriguru literally drags her out of bed and brings her to the practice room.
(Note: If you've seen K-Pop practice rooms and dorms, that's sort of how Kira Studios is. The vocalists live in dorms and learn choreography. They have the lives of K-Pop trainees.)

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Yuren knows there is something wrong with his sister. However, he doesn't know he's connected to that demon/monster also; as the succeeding host once Reiha passes away.

Kiyohime

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I only edit her wikia when I am drunk. No lie. I think it adds to her annoying and exorbitant (?) character trades. xD
The day after I do correct grammar and such but the best ideas come when I am drunk lol

Reactions: Disty