Name a miscellaneous fact about your UTAU

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Reiha gets really mad when she is told to be much more stupider than her brother despite being the elder sister. DON’T. TELL HER THAT. Even if it’s true.

Reactions: HIRATELIER

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Saisei doesn't show her ears at all. She's either hiding them beneath her headphones or is hiding it behind her hair.

P

partial

TYPE A makes sure to watch the sun rise and set every single day, generally with a cup of tea and a book in his hands.

peskaroo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Enigma's real name is Inokuma Nazo, but she chose Enigma for herself
Lucian's favorite app is snapchat because he takes pictures of almost everything and adds dumb comments
Julianne collects tea infusers but never uses them

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Q.P. had a caretaker named Atsushi, who was forcefully taken away from him.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Midorine Pinku started out as a cheap Miku ripoff with almost the same exact design. I made her in my weeb days.
But then, I decided to redesign her. She's the only Kira Studios character to keep her full name and some design aspects(her green hair and eyes, her age being 10, ect.).

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I was about to start a thread just like this. I should check this board more often, lol. Onto my fact, then!

Dominic always wears a long coat. He has different ones for different seasons. It's to make him look cool and dramatic help people recognize him as a technomage.

Reactions: Milk

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Kiseki Noke STRONG never had a demo song. Her voice was revealed when she was released.

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
Despite their ages, Reiha and Yuren sound a bit older than 15 or 13. They were supposed to have higher voices but then it was decided that it was cool to play with the Vocal Dissonance trope. Not really.

Fanicom

Grandma Hyena
Defender of Defoko
Lamda is traumatized by seat toilets. She will never use it. Like, ever. She holds it in, or do the business somewhere at the school garden. So every time she carries a hand shovel and a roll of toilet paper, everyone runs away.

At the same time, it somehow managed to fertilize some plants surrounding her usual spot. But that's only because artificial humans' poop is different from ours, right?

Reactions: taigz