Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
F

Fuutari Makku

I don't see any option D: There are only the audio settings

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
someone should translate this :smile: i mean the program is easy to use and although i don't understand Japanese i seem to understand it xD

if someone could translate it that would be awesome!

P.S im taking Japanese lesson this year, might take a while to sharpen it in order to understand EVERYTHING ;-;

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I tried out the software and I really like it, I could say that it's really good making the vocal part is the only part which is time consuming, here is a little sample I made on NameWave
Other than that It's really great I love using the Midi Piano :love:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Just a reminder that this exists. New update is pretty stable (156). Once you figure it out, it's very fast and convenient. Choppiness is just user error afaik. It does cv and vcv fine now (it has autovcv), english is still a manually-drag-every-note deal and I havent tried cvvc.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just a reminder that this exists. New update is pretty stable (156). Once you figure it out, it's very fast and convenient. Choppiness is just user error afaik. It does cv and vcv fine now (it has autovcv), english is still a manually-drag-every-note deal and I havent tried cvvc.

Ahhh thank you! :love: I am in love with the auto VCV already

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Amazing ! *w* And oh I see (good to know though they can accept more than one voicebank type)

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Huh, I guess everyone just went to the Nicovideo. The DL is here: http://zsp.6.ql.bz/namewave/index.html
The DL links are oldest at the top, newest at the bottom, so make sure you're getting 156 or later.

Found two crashes/bugs so far, one is if I leave it idle for a good... maybe half an hour, then press f5 to play w/ music, it won't. It still plays the singular sounds fine (space bar), but if I press play one too many times after this happens, it crashes. Another one I just got, is if I change the tempo/note length in the UTAU loader under certain circumstances (still figuring that one out), it crashes.

So this is just your reminder to save early and save often, though this is still the most stable version I've tried.