Natter's UST List

Natter

Teto's Territory
Natter's UST List
Boasting an grand total of 4 USTs *confetti*​

Yeah, I just feel like I should post these because back before I made them I was desperately combing through YouTube, NicoVideo, Soundcloud and whatever for these USTs. Don't want anyone else to go through that much trouble for them.

Made the Midis in FL Studio for the most part. Then made them into USTs.

Keep in mind, I'm kinda new to UST making so forgive me for mistakes.

Rules:
  1. Credit me! (Just put a, "UST by Natter" in the description. That's all)
  2. Don't Redistribute my USTs. (Just link to here if you want)
  3. You can edit the lyrics/tuning as much as you want. (Just don't redistribute without my permission.)
  4. Obey any Extra Rules an individual UST may have.

1. Tamagotoji

Yep, the song that spawned a meme that brought in a whole bunch of template drawings. From Touhou to the Avengers! From Bleach to Morenatsu! With all those videos I was kinda surprised that no one made a UST. But then I found out someone DID make a UST for it... but didn't provide a download.

So in my rage fueled and sleep deprived state, I made my own UST for it.

Tamagotoji UST Download

2. Toumei Answer

One of the saddest songs in the Kagerou project and I couldn't find a UST for it. Offvocals existed but nope! No UST.

So in my rage fueled and sleep deprived state, I tried making a Midi in FL Studio. Well it didn't work out so I looked for a Midi I could convert. But turned up empty. Then I found this video and found sheet music. So I turned that into a Midi and then into a UST.

Extra Rule! You must credit, "Haven235" in addition to me.

Toumei Answer Download

3. Chototsu Moushin Girl

Same series as Brain Fluid Explosion Girl, a series I love just because the title sounds like a translation error. Uchuu probably wanted to cover this for a while now.

So in his rage fueled and sleep deprived (?) state, he asked/challenged me to do it. I then found a midi and accepted said challenge. (tru story i swair)

Extra Rule! You must credit, "suwatiru" in addition to me.

Chototsu Moushin Girl Download

4. Melancholic Shoegazer
Uchuu requested this and I'm too lazy to do my usual description thing for the ust.

So in my rage fueled, sleep deprived state blah blah blah.

Melancholic Shoegazer Download

UST Requests: If you desperately need a UST and want me to do it fill out the form and I *might* do it.

It usually depends on the speed of the song. So keep that in mind.

UST Status Request: Closed. School

Just post a reply that follows this form:

Song Title: (Only Japanese songs for now, I can manage if it has some English words)
Artist:
Offvocal: (Has to be a NicoVideo, Youtube or Soundcloud thing)
Male or Female Octave:

Again I kinda suck at UST making so I might not do a UST if its too fast or beyond my abilities.

UST Queue:

And thats all for now folks! I usually just make USTs when I get really frustrated because I can't find one. So for now, I wont make USTs that often.
Sorry if I did something wrong in this post. I'm kinda new here.

Last edited: