Need 2 18+ UTAUs for Momojiri cover

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've been wanting to make a Momojiri cover with Margo for a while and I'd love it if I could could include 2 other Utaus in the cover! They would be moaning in the silent spaces of the beginning much like Iku acme did in her cover and even saying a few words throughout the song (I already got an idea of which ones). Only problem is I dont really have any friends in the community so I have no guest UTAU's to use :sad: That's where y'all come in! If y'all are interested, please leave the age and picture of the UTAU as there will be a small PV to go with the cover . Nothing fancy just some stills but there /will/ be implied sexy times so be sure that you're going to be okay with me drawing your UTAU Ahegao facing before you contribute yours! I'm looking for 1 Male and 1 Female. Please keep in mind that I'm looking for +18 UTAUs for this song as Margo is +18 and Pansexual af so I'd like to keep it nice and not creepy. Thank you for considering!

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
AAAA HER DESIGN IS SO CUTE!!! QVQ Also she sounds lovely in that song! I hope when she sounds half as good as that while I'm tuning!

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do you still need a male?
I've got my Riku Manrine for you to use! He's 23
Here's a link to his release video with a VB download:

And here's his concept art:
riku_manrine_2015_concept_art_by_xshadowxxiii-d93k7yu.png

Reactions: Fawningover