Need a Deep-Voiced Female Bank

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yo.
Lately I've been stalking someone... I've watched Super Lovers, Bokura no, and Akatsuki no Yona because of her... Guess who?! ^^
She's a voice actress...

Heck I'm sooo in love with her deep, cold voice! I was hoping if there was an UTAU that had the same voice quality as her, once I grab hold of their banks, I can finally die happily~~

But I do not really know where those beauties are hiding... I've checked the Showcase and some Wikia and Wikidot pages... I can't seemingly find the closest sounding bank. So I was thinking if you guys could help me?

Thanks a lot!

I don't really know if this is the right section to talk about this tho…

Last edited:

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Is this the kinda thing you're looking for?
I'm trying to re-oto her but I'm unsure of how I'm doing just an fyi, but If you like it I can send her to you.

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Is this the kinda thing you're looking for?
I'm trying to re-oto her but I'm unsure of how I'm doing just an fyi, but If you like it I can send her to you.

Whoa she's a girl?! She sounded a bit masculine there, I like it! And her voice seems close enough to what I have in mind... Would it be okay if you'd send her to me?

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have no idea which person/actress you've been talking about tbh-

How about Crina? She's pretty good sounding and mature. And has a variety of voicebanks.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have no idea which person/actress you've been talking about tbh-

How about Crina? She's pretty good sounding and mature. And has a variety of voicebanks.

Yeah she sounds nice, but not quite the type I'm looking for atm

XD I won't tell who she is~ Unless you're a super fan and nerdy like me, you'd have no clue lol
[doublepost=1463824956][/doublepost]
Yeah I actually downloaded her the moment you suggested her and had already thought of what she should cover, trust me, this song I have in mind would really fit her :3

Reactions: luiysia

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
XD I won't tell who she is~ Unless you're a super fan and nerdy like me, you'd have no clue lol

Okay, have fun gatekeeping, but that's not going to help people find you more voicebanks if they're unable to look up the original voice you're thinking of.

Reactions: na4a4a

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, have fun gatekeeping, but that's not going to help people find you more voicebanks if they're unable to look up the original voice you're thinking of.
more just being coy lol
Lol ok fine...
She's Minagawa Junko. I was looking for a voice bank matching hers especially when voice-acting the opposite gender...
I was just embarrassed about it... Just like how people feel embarrassed over talking about their crushes or something... Don't laugh at me!
[doublepost=1463903966][/doublepost]
Hi! I don't know if I'm too late to this thread but my UTAU, Memaine Uzu, has a really low range. She has a husky alto-tenor voice. If you're interested, here's her VCV release!
http://utaforum.net/threads/memaine-uzu-vcv-release-last-continue.12619/
Most definitely interested XD And you're not late or anything~

JAY

Tea Enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Lol ok fine...
She's Minagawa Junko. I was looking for a voice bank matching hers especially when voice-acting the opposite gender...
I was just embarrassed about it... Just like how people feel embarrassed over talking about their crushes or something... Don't laugh at me!
[doublepost=1463903966][/doublepost]
Most definitely interested XD And you're not late or anything~
Awesome! Just some tips with her voice: She does best with 150-200 constant velocity, and she's VERY susceptible to negative gender flags, so I wouldn't go past a g-1