Need a VCV oto.

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory
Please oto my bby.

I can do a couple of things in return for a VCV oto.

1. Tune USTs.
2. Concept Artwork / Character Design
3. Cover Artwork
4. USTs (Although I have a really hard time with some songs and especially harmonies.)
5. Anything else you'd like me to do. <3

I do UTAU Synth, so even if I managed to oto him on my own, it'd be a lot of work so no one can use him.

Plus, my otoing makes him sound all weird.

Let me know, lovelies. <3

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Isn't this the guy that I voiced for you? I think so...

I could oto him for you in exchange for cover art or something [especially because I know how to oto that type of reclist because I'm kinda the one who made it].

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory
TheEndIsNearUs said:
Isn't this the guy that I voiced for you? I think so...

I could oto him for you in exchange for cover art or something [especially because I know how to oto that type of reclist because I'm kinda the one who made it].

Yeah, it's the voicebank you recorded for me.
I'm really sorry, I thought I could oto it on my own pretty well, but it's kind of my first time and I realy suck at it. :/

I also didn't realize it was your own reclist, I just counted the amount of syllables and thought it was just 7 mora. Sorry about that.

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
PuddingPuff said:
Yeah, it's the voicebank you recorded for me.
I'm really sorry, I thought I could oto it on my own pretty well, but it's kind of my first time and I realy suck at it. :/

I also didn't realize it was your own reclist, I just counted the amount of syllables and thought it was just 7 mora. Sorry about that.

The vowels are 7 mora but the rest of the samples are 6 mora, so you were close!

But yeah I've still got all of his files and junk, so I could do his OTO and send that over to you, and I can think of something for you to draw for me, if that's cool with you!

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory
If you're sure you want my art, yeah, no problem. You can have whatever, really. :3 Just let me know.

Thanks a lot, btw. You're awesome <3