Need a Voice Provider

GumiFan1000

Momo's Minion
I need a voice provider for my utau UT1. I want her to sound like GUMI and Rin merged together, with a bit of MEIKO in the mix.
And she has to be Romaji! Not Kana!

Last edited:
P

partial

.....you probably won't be able to find anyone that sounds like what you're wanting unless you're willing to merge people's voices together.

also, why romaji? hiragana is much more the standard and provides ease of use for everyone. if you don't have at least hiragana aliases in your oto, i don't think most people would touch this vb.

edit: also if you're looking for an utau that sounds like a vocaloid, why not just buy the vocaloids you're wanting?

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can safely tell you that with the criteria you're offering, that you are very unlikely to get a voice provider. However, if you name the quality that you like about the voicebanks you're naming, like tone and type, you are more likely to get a voice provider.

I understand though, not having the money for the vocaloid program and banks though.

GumiFan1000

Momo's Minion
Well, forget about the sound.... but i need HQ. And she better not sound like an Azure Miki clone! And, i already have Kagamine Rin, but i can't merge her with GUMI and MEIKO and call her a new UTAU! That's illegal!

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you offer different criteria, you are more likely to get a VP.

Example: Looking for a mature female voice that has clear pronunciation and can sound powerful at a high range blah blah blah

if you say "I want someone who sounds like a mix of Oliver and Len" for example, you won't get any VP volunteers

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The same thing goes for a vb that sounds like another. If you name certain qualities about that one bank you like instead of just saying "I want someone who sounds like _____." you are more likely to get a volunteer

• "I'm looking for a mature female voice with clear pronunciation and a range of __~__Voice acting is fine, and ....." etc. ()
  • "I'm looking for a voice that sounds like Rin Kagamine :D" (X)

GumiFan1000

Momo's Minion
Well..... forget about the sound. All i need is an hq mature voice. Not too mature! Or else it would be creepy. Because seeing a girl that looks like a teen sounding too mature and adult is just strange.

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
Ok, (can hit all notes in Mariah Carey's " all I want for Christmas is you ") but I've never recorded vccv... I can send you a sample (link to SoundCloud of me singing Magnet in Japanese BADLY: )
If you want I can TRY to record VCV (never done vcv before) but I can record a BOMB A F cvvc bank if that's what you're looking for (also that isn't my full range in the sample I've attached.)

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
(link to SoundCloud of me singing Magnet in Japanese BADLY: )

I like how your love duet became a polyamorous one in the end
You didn't sound so bad actually (not sugarcoating)
Hey, at least you hit notes.

Oh, and sorry, I don't know who sounds like all of that (or even GUMI alone) :sad:

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I wasn't going for GUMI's voice in that one that was just a demo for my range/natural voice and I'll probably end up covering Luka Luka * Night Fever in my "GUMI/Any nasaly sounding Vocaloid" voice (LOL KILL ME HAAAAAAAAAA) if you're still interested I'll be here for a LONG time heh.......... also thanks!

Reactions: Piia