Need Better Concept Art...

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I still have quite a few UTAUs that are in the making but I still need a good amount of concept art for the four UTAUs that I am currently getting voices for..Hopefully then it'll be easier when it comes time to release them all! Here are the following~

Uma Ningyou

Aiko Romanovi

Onigen and Onigumo (Gumo is the boy, Gen is the girl. These two currently have a voicer who is otoing and finishing up their banks. 8D)

Soo... anybody willing to help? :'D

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I could try doing one for Uma ^^
Would you give me some more information how you would like to have the art?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OOh, that'd be great! ;w ;

How as in what sort of style or...? . 3. All I know is that I would like a fullbody one of these days, but you don't have to do it if it's too time consuming. :'3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Please do. ^ ^ I'm not too picky with my art, so I just might~ :3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OOOh both are so pretty. * 7* I really like the first one, I'm a sucker for shiny. XD

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I'll try my best although the shiny one takes more time xD
But now I've a question: Does she wear headphones or are they hidden under her hair? And is the purple thing on the hair a hair-band or the thing of the headphones?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Alrighty. xD She DOES wear a headphone set and it is hidden by her hair. The purple thing is a hair band, but it's like a  half cap so she cuts a hole in the back and lets her hair flow through it. x3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Don't be, questions are good. owo;

Yes, it does. :3

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Excuse me for my next question ;w;
Is the belt completely over or completely under the jacket? Because half over the jacket seems a bit unrealistic to me orz

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Actually, it's attached to that one flap of the jacket, sewed in and then it hooks in the back with two small prong thingies. o3o Let me see if I can sketch up a basic idea of it from the back.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, like with some strapless, and regular, dresses how they have that prongy thing at the top to keep it secure..Those are the kinds of things she has on the back of her coat to keep the belt there. .3 . Do you still need the ref? or a corset ref to see the thingies? XD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ahaha alrighty~ ^ -^

No, don't be sorry, I quite like it so far! 8D But as far as clothes go, I think she's pretty spot on. Great job with the gavel scepter. x3