Need Cover art, will do songs!

Berin

Momo's Minion
My UTAU's first anniversary is on July 31st and I need art for a video I want to make for this occasion. Here's the song:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/beri-chan/beryll-heliodora-taishou-a[/soundcloud]

and a reference pic of my Beryll:

beryll_heliodora_by_littlebaka_chan-d3leugd.jpg

It needs to be finished by no later than 30th July so that I can make the video.

I'll make a song cover with your utau in exchange! You can check out the songs on my soundcloud since they're all mixed by me =u=

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Do you mind if I take a crack at this? Here are some things I've done in the past:

The newest ones are at the bottom...I haven't uploaded anything mellow in a while XD. They're all ladies who are like >: 0

sweetann3.png

mizuki1cropped.png

bluegirl.png

bairettohurt.png

I usually work pretty fast. I can do the picture in either binary (like the bottom picture) or in traditional watercolours (like in the second picture) (I'll do that, but better, because I've gotten better).

Berin

Momo's Minion
Okay, I think watercolors would be better since that would fit to that kind of song. Please give your best at that picture, it's for her anniversary after all ;-; So who's your UTAU? Can you give me a download link please? Also, do you have any special song you want me to cover with it?

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Berin link said:
Okay, I think watercolors would be better since that would fit to that kind of song. Please give your best at that picture, it's for her anniversary after all ;-; So who's your UTAU? Can you give me a download link please? Also, do you have any special song you want me to cover with it?

Oh! Yes, sorry, I don't have one, I'm just glad for the opprotunity VoV But if you'd like, could you make a cover of Up on Melancholy Hill with Berin's bank? (Asparagus has a cover with UST here) It's always good to hear more english/quasi-english.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've PM'd you : O

Also, it's good to hear you're excited about it XDD Yes, I love the Gorillaz too X3

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
OMG DUDE, NOT COOL, I WAS DOING THIS, NOT COOL

...I'm kidding. That's a lovely picture! I love the colouring 83

Berin

Momo's Minion
Ah great thank you very much! Two artworks for a video are of course better than one <3 Let me do a song for you, then! Your utau is kiku yukine, right? Is there any song you'd like me to do?

feiru39

Momo's Minion
Berin link said:
Ah great thank you very much! Two artworks for a video are of course better than one <3 Let me do a song for you, then! Your utau is kiku yukine, right? Is there any song you'd like me to do?

yep! any song is fine owo

Kit Wistful link said:
OMG DUDE, NOT COOL, I WAS DOING THIS, NOT COOL

...I'm kidding. That's a lovely picture! I love the colouring 83

I'm sorry OTL i liked her design eue
thank you.