Need help/advice on Senbonzakura ballad UST

GreenFantasy64

Momo's Minion
Hi everyone,
First timing here in this website and I need assistance on Senbonzakura Ballad ust that I am making. (Second try on making a UST. First one was Demon and Maiden that failed sadly.) I am in the part of now adding the pitches to it. I tried my best using the FL studio of listening to the song and placing the notes where they should do, using two files to edit it when I discover errors so I can still have the time properly place, and now at this stage: the pitches.
Thing is I am a such a big-time beginner on making own ust, that I fear I wouldn't make the ust sound good in the end. I want to complete it for an UTAU Chorus after hearing Eternal Rain's version of Vocaloid Chorus. (I get inspire after watching/hearing some of her videos : D)
So I need help on the pitches and.....I feel like...maybe my music hearing isn't good for piano (I used to be a clarinet player years ago) and I fear I got the song in the wrong scale.....

If any would like to help me out, you can use the ust first for your own UTAUloid cover and get credit in the 'Read.Me' note. Why use it first on own character or another utauloid? In case you like to have your own flavor to the song or you want to remix it! : )

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you would like to help. : D

Until next time...

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I may be inexperienced it creating usts myself, but I can help determine whether or not the pitches sound off as I am familiar with the song.

I can also help with the tuning if you want ^^

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Oh, it's a midi. Do you want me to input the lyrics or just correct the pitches and add tuning?

GreenFantasy64

Momo's Minion
Well, I decided to listen to what I had with Miku, and boy did it sound like it needed a lot more work! (O_O') I don't know if I got the scale right for it. I'm using D Scale on the ust.
Well, I'm still trying to do the pitches and on the second paragraph of the lyrics: Kanjousen o hashirinukete. I already did the lyrics (used romanji) but I just found out that I forgot that Mona can't sing I C B M unless I have it as i si be me in hiragana. Through i si doesn't really sound like i c.

Sorry about the midi. I didn't think i need to mention midi.... (^_^') i just assume it was normal to give the midi.....

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Midi notes when imported into UTAU all come out as "a" ._. Also the tempo is 50000. Only the third track of the midi actually imports. Can you just send it as a ust instead? ^^;

upload_2016-7-23_14-19-2.png