Need help on designing again

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Hello UF! I'd like for your input on what kind of person(A female) you see when you hear my UTAUs voice. I'm currently not happy with the design I made for her now, so I need some new ideas. Here's a small excerpt. Sorry it is so short, haha. Orz

Also, could you possibly critique it? (Voice, mix, the works.) I won't be offended, I just want to improve. And she is a multi-pitch, so if you notice the pitches being "jumpy", please tell me so I can re-do the samples.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I picture a college student(or around that age) that everyone kind of wants to hang around. o 3 o Like maybe with relaxed clothes and an up kind of hair style. But I'm just a bit weird T 7 T
As for the voice, the oto's seem pretty good, maybe a touch up on some consonants. Try experimenting with different resamplers to get the best sound out her. She's has a slight softness to her so maybe since she's multi pitch try and bring out a more stronger tone?
Over all I like her voice, it might help to build her around a concept to find a good design T 7 T

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
I picture a college student(or around that age) that everyone kind of wants to hang around. o 3 o Like maybe with relaxed clothes and an up kind of hair style. But I'm just a bit weird T 7 T
As for the voice, the oto's seem pretty good, maybe a touch up on some consonants. Try experimenting with different resamplers to get the best sound out her. She's has a slight softness to her so maybe since she's multi pitch try and bring out a more stronger tone?
Over all I like her voice, it might help to build her around a concept to find a good design T 7 T

Thank you for the input! By stronger tone do you mean a more powerful voice? I did feel her high notes was kind of weak, especially when she says the "ka" part in "Sekai de".

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Definitely picture someone older, late teens/early 20s. Maybe caramel skin & white shoulder length hair with blue eyes but that's a little specific.

She's got a nice voice but I don't think she does this song justice, her high notes do sound a bit weak. The OTO sounds like it could use slight tweaking but otherwise it's fine, you did a good job~