Need help to with making a new UTAU

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello Everyone.

So just to start of, it's not that I can't make an UTAU, it's that I can't make a CVVC UTAU
My problem is not recording, heck, I can record anything in the tutorials, My problem is pretty much...

everything else.
Well beside designing. I know how to design and draw...
The thing is, I need some help, to cut, oto and that. I have really been wanting to just start over with Jackerline, upgrade him, also that my voice could be darker ._____________.
I'm female, and honestly, I know as long as I aren't a guy, I can't this guy bank... not like I have any friends to help me .____________.'
anyway, in case someone needs payment I can provide that since I'll be taking time out of your day.
Also so it won't sound weird and that takes time to and well... a lot of stuff.

I kinda only have two types of microphones, The best for UTAU i used on my first Jackerline, and the other I used for my AO Capella and the quality is very different (Like I don't own a yeti but I found a good reserve -w-/)
Anyway, IDK if is possible for any to help, but i would love if any would
thank you

and if anything I can do art as payment

(Note: Just go on dA and search for Dalirous or instagram and search for Dalirous)

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can help out if you'd like
It depends
I’m talking with someone about the oto

But I record everything on one file so yeah about cutting the file is a problem
And maybe a few other things
Like a good list to record after
Both Japanese and english

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It depends
I’m talking with someone about the oto

But I record everything on one file so yeah about cutting the file is a problem
And maybe a few other things
Like a good list to record after
Both Japanese and english
Ok...? Maybe clarify on exactly what it is you need help with? And what do you mean by one file?

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok...? Maybe clarify on exactly what it is you need help with? And what do you mean by one file?
Like when I record, I record everything in one long file because I record on a second device there isn't my computer because my computer does cut sounds at weird times...
But here is what I kinda need help with

Finding a list or two (Japanese is a first, english a second but english isn't needed at first)
cutting the file of recording into the right stuff
Otoing

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Like when I record, I record everything in one long file because I record on a second device there isn't my computer because my computer does cut sounds at weird times...
But here is what I kinda need help with

Finding a list or two (Japanese is a first, english a second but english isn't needed at first)
cutting the file of recording into the right stuff
Otoing
Recording on one long file seems kind of irrational as it makes things more difficult (assuming you're saying you record a whole reclist in one go/on one sample)
And I don't know if you want people from UF to help you with otoing since you said someone was already assisting you ;^^

(This page has some reclists)

https://yukitoyuki.deviantart.com/journal/List-of-Japanese-CV-CVVC-VCV-reclists-423251698

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Recording on one long file seems kind of irrational as it makes things more difficult (assuming you're saying you record a whole reclist in one go/on one sample)
And I don't know if you want people from UF to help you with otoing since you said someone was already assisting you ;^^
*records several files on pc*
*all files bips and blops between sounds*
"You know what... recording it on my other microphone and bluetooth transfer it sounds way better plus microphone is way higher quality"

Well yes and no, they haven't responded back yet, they only suggested to help otoing but I still need some good lists I know the person knows...