Need UTAU's for a fanfiction I'm writing

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
Edit~ I have the name of the story now. It's going to be called Color our music, I'll focus on every UTAU in the different chapters. :wink: Each chapter will be mostly about a different UTAU There will also be school clubs so if you want your UTAU in any clubs message me.

So I suddenly got inspiration to write an UTAU fanfic. I've been starting to write it but now I need characters. The story is about an UTAU school (typical I know) but I'm hoping to make it interesting. I would love to use as many UTAU's as I can! So if you want your UTAU to be used please provide me with the fallowing:
Your name:
UTAU's name:
wiki page or main information:
reference:
Extra info:
Teacher/Student/Other (if other give information explaining so we can work it out):
If student what grade (freshman, sophomore, ect.):
If teacher what subject (it can be anything, ANYTHING):

So this is mostly just a fun project I wanted to share with everyone! I hope others will join! Have a great day everyone! I'll post the stories on here when they are up.

UTAU's so far:
Megan Shinaichi: Sophomore
Annie Shinaichi: Freshman
DRAGON: Junior
COURTNEY: Senior
Harley Poole: Sophomore
Audrey Kiryuinu: Sophomore
Rima Kamin: Guidance Counselor 
Hekine Chinji: Sophomore
Saki: Junior
Iris Libra: Literature Teacher
Diana (Dia) Kunikida - Freshman
L'Aquila - Junior
York - World History Teacher
Gin Ryuusei - Philosophy Teacher

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
TheSnowSongstress link said:
Your name: TheSnowSongstress
UTAU's name: Hekine Chinji
wiki page or main information: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Hekine_Chinji
reference: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/354/4/b/utau_reference_sheet__hekine_chinjo_by_snow_songstress-d4jpkzr.jpg
Extra info: umm if you have any questions just ask :3
Teacher/Student/Other (if other give information explaining so we can work it out): Student
If student what grade (freshman, sophomore, ect.): Sophomore

Adding now

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Shinaichivocaloid link said:
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=1354.msg9863#msg9863 date=1334029812]
Your name: TheSnowSongstress
UTAU's name: Hekine Chinji
wiki page or main information: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Hekine_Chinji
reference: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/354/4/b/utau_reference_sheet__hekine_chinjo_by_snow_songstress-d4jpkzr.jpg
Extra info: umm if you have any questions just ask :3
Teacher/Student/Other (if other give information explaining so we can work it out): Student
If student what grade (freshman, sophomore, ect.): Sophomore

Adding now
[/quote] can't wait to see how things turn out <3

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Your name: IrisFlower
UTAU's name: Iris Libra
wiki page or main information: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Iris_Libra
Reference: http://fav.me/d4ttv8g
Extra info: She'll probably decorate her classroom with faux flowers(she'd use real ones but she doesn't want to torture students with allergies to pollen lol ) and although she can be understanding if a student misses class for family/personal emergencies, she does not tolerate straight up laziness. Because she's so young it's easier for her to relate to her students and she tends to make harder literature like Shakespeare waaay easier for them to understand.
Teacher/Student/Other: Teacher
If student what grade: ------
If teacher what subject: Literature/English

Curious as to how the story is going to end up~ Good luck with it ^^

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
IrisFlower link said:
Your name: IrisFlower
UTAU's name: Iris Libra
wiki page or main information: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Iris_Libra
Reference: http://fav.me/d4ttv8g
Extra info: She'll probably decorate her classroom with faux flowers(she'd use real ones but she doesn't want to torture students with allergies to pollen lol ) and although she can be understanding if a student misses class for family/personal emergencies, she does not tolerate straight up laziness. Because she's so young it's easier for her to relate to her students and she tends to make harder literature like Shakespeare waaay easier for them to understand.
If student what grade: ------
If teacher what subject: Literature/English

Curious as to how the story is going to end up~ Good luck with it ^^

Yay your also added <3

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Megan, you should totally save me a spot, cuz you love me. óuò
I can't fill out the info right now, because I'm on my phone. But I promise I'll do it tomorrow. >3<

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
SakisCookie link said:
Megan, you should totally save me a spot, cuz you love me. óuò
I can't fill out the info right now, because I'm on my phone. But I promise I'll do it tomorrow. >3<

lol don't worry I'll save you a spot XD Can't wait to see :wink:

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I'd like to post my UTAU Dia but I'm not familiar with the American stuedent ranks :/
I only can tell you she's 14 orz
Maybe somebody can help me?

P

PurinPuff

DianaTan link said:
I'd like to post my UTAU Dia but I'm not familiar with the American stuedent ranks :/

Dia would be a freshman (grade nine) at that age.
Fourteen would be the youngest to be in high school, unless one skipped a grade.

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
PurinPuff link said:
[quote author=DianaTan link=topic=1354.msg11174#msg11174 date=1334687914]

Fourteen would be the youngest to be in high school, unless one skipped a grade.
[/quote]

Seeing as how one of the UTAU's Annie Shinaichi is 8, you don't have to go by ages. Just whichever one you want to be in. XD But we do need more freshman.

P

PurinPuff

Shinaichivocaloid link said:
[quote author=PurinPuff link=topic=1354.msg11176#msg11176 date=1334688448]

[/quote]

Seeing as how one of the UTAU's Annie Shinaichi is 8, you don't have to go by ages. Just whichever one you want to be in. XD But we do need more freshman.
[/quote]

Well there ya go. o3o

Is this correct?
Freshman = Grade Nine
Sophmore = Grade Ten
Junior = Grade Eleven
Senior = Grade Twelve

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
PurinPuff link said:
[quote author=Shinaichivocaloid link=topic=1354.msg11177#msg11177 date=1334688995]
[quote author=PurinPuff link=topic=1354.msg11176#msg11176 date=1334688448]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well there ya go. o3o

Is this correct?
Freshman = Grade Nine
Sophmore = Grade Ten
Junior = Grade Eleven
Senior = Grade Twelve
[/quote]

Yep that's right.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
I can offer up two UTAUs up for you, if you don't mind. =w=

Your name: UtauYork
UTAU's name: L'Aquila (Or Luciana Rizzo, for a more normal name.)
wiki page or main information: Her wiki page.
reference:
FFFFF.jpg
Extra info: This isn't mentioned in her wiki, but because this takes place in a school, I imagine that she has a sort of affection towards science and loves learning about it. xD Especially something like learning about the brain. Not only that, but she'd probably be that loner sitting in the library, reading until lunch is over, just like me. She'd pretty diligent with school work as well. And just as a side note, one of the things that actually does tick her off is abrupt rudeness to others and unfairness. She wouldn't get mad with the teacher for giving out extra work, though. ovo
If student what grade (freshman, sophomore, ect.): Junior
If teacher what subject (it can be anything, ANYTHING): --

---------

UTAU's name: York (Or Luciano Rizzo)
wiki page or main information: His wiki page.
reference:
York2.jpg
Extra info: Because I intend to put him up as a teacher, I'll just go ahead and say that he wouldn't be the type to hit on younger, female students.;; Maybe other teachers that weren't already in a relationship, but that's it. xD;; Being more intent on learning from past mistakes, he like history the best and loves to teach it with a passion. Trying to not be like other, boring, history teachers, he'd probably take students outside to 'safely' play out important scenes from history once a week after they've learned about it. The classroom would probably be decorated in maps and pictures of battles and events in wars.
Teacher/Student/Other (if other give information explaining so we can work it out): Teacher
If student what grade (freshman, sophomore, ect.): --
If teacher what subject (it can be anything, ANYTHING): World History

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
UtauYork link said:
I can offer up two UTAUs up for you, if you don't mind. =w=

Your name: UtauYork
UTAU's name: L'Aquila (Or Luciana Rizzo, for a more normal name.)
wiki page or main information: Her wiki page.
reference:
FFFFF.jpg
Extra info: This isn't mentioned in her wiki, but because this takes place in a school, I imagine that she has a sort of affection towards science and loves learning about it. xD Especially something like learning about the brain. Not only that, but she'd probably be that loner sitting in the library, reading until lunch is over, just like me. She'd pretty diligent with school work as well. And just as a side note, one of the things that actually does tick her off is abrupt rudeness to others and unfairness. She wouldn't get mad with the teacher for giving out extra work, though. ovo
If student what grade (freshman, sophomore, ect.): Junior
If teacher what subject (it can be anything, ANYTHING): --

---------

UTAU's name: York (Or Luciano Rizzo)
wiki page or main information: His wiki page.
reference:
York2.jpg
Extra info: Because I intend to put him up as a teacher, I'll just go ahead and say that he wouldn't be the type to hit on younger, female students.;; Maybe other teachers that weren't already in a relationship, but that's it. xD;; Being more intent on learning from past mistakes, he like history the best and loves to teach it with a passion. Trying to not be like other, boring, history teachers, he'd probably take students outside to 'safely' play out important scenes from history once a week after they've learned about it. The classroom would probably be decorated in maps and pictures of battles and events in wars.
Teacher/Student/Other (if other give information explaining so we can work it out): Teacher
If student what grade (freshman, sophomore, ect.): --
If teacher what subject (it can be anything, ANYTHING): World History
Your added now >.<

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
I can offer up Gin ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ If it's okay~

Your name: Sylphique
UTAU's name: Gin Ryuusei
Wiki page or main information: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Gin_Ryuusei
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/6Bbe6.png
Extra info: Despite being a teacher, Gin would probably look like a student or even more childish looking (゜▽゜:wink: Gin would probably be the kind of teacher that has interesting lessons, but at the same time, will occasionally be quite daunting, possibly even scary. Gin's use of sarcasm would probably be pretty close to the horror genre.
If teacher what subject: Philosophy