Need Voice Actor and Actress & Concept Artsu

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well.. I've already got my Yuumei up and running with my own voice, which is fine. But I want another UTAU now with a sort of...domineering voice, I guess? Maybe mature? Something to that effect. ;w ;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Need Voice Actor and Actress

For the male (And one female):
Name: Onigumo
Nickname: Gumo
Appearance: One, two
He is, originally, an Oniloid, along with Onigen (the female) and here is a bit about the two.

Name: Onigen
Nickname: Gen
Late teens, early twenties
Appearance: Here

Although they don't directly represent it, they do have a yin/yang association. Onigen, the girl, represents Yin but has this quiet, very jumpy demeanor as well as a split personality, her other half being the cold, calculating and wicked darkness that Yin often represents while Onigumo, the boy, represents Yang, the masculine, light, and strong justice. It's actually supposed to be ironic because Gumo is the more possessive one with 'darker' intentions on his mind. x3;; But there is also another theme behind them, that being a kind of 'beast within' thing. o wo

They will always be together in a song, for now I would love to make them strictly duet UTAU. I will put up a voice sample of Onigen when I get the chance to voice act for her. ; o;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Need Voice Actor and Actress

Female:

Ningyou Uma (The one with the coloured in skin) She needs to have two strands at either side of her had, though, that lay on her shoulders and past just a bit below her breasts. She has a curvy frame, decent bust and a big mouth...Not like big lips, but read on. xD She also needs to have a pair of headphones on and one mic circling around, the microphone tip should be star shaped. :3 And right now, this design is just BASIC, a starter, if you would. ow o; I'll come up with something epic soon, I'm sure ;w ;

Meaning behind her name was originally supposed to loosely translate to 'Mother of Dolls', but her name, Uma, also means High Chair, which can be interpreted by her lineage and her main thought about herself.

Character item?: Queen sceptor, but at the top is a judge's gavel, all of it would be silver.

She likes to be in charge, to domineer anything in her path and she likes to give orders and be a bit of a 'flirt wolf', really. Currently at this point, she is Aichousexual, really only meaning that she only cares for Aichou in a romantic way. And to the girl, she's the sweetest person in the world. To everyone else, she is rather teasing, a bit of a smart ass, and not afraid to speak her mind whatsoever. She's also VERY overprotective of her 'prey'.

She has royal blood in her, hence the queen sceptor, and she values justice highly, her great grandfather was a judge.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I also need art covers for Yuumei for the following songs (Background and all, of course ; w;''' ) :

Yuumei Yuumei★Burning Night

Blue Bird

Daughter of Evil ~ Velvet MIx~

I Miss You

A Thousand Year Solo

We can discuss ideas as soon as I get some interest.. ;v; '''

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Umum..Still need cover art and stuff. ; o;