New Male VOCALOID 4 Arusoloid Announced!

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
So today I woke up and I saw my Vocaloid newsletter and I saw this guy at first I was like "Must be an album or song video character" but I clicked on it and it's actually a new VOCALOID 4 bank calle Arusoloid
this is how he looks like
alsmagna_alsloid_akira.png

Here's his song demo

Roenais

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If he really is a new vocaloid im looking forward to it, thats a pretty unique voice!

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm.... Is it confirmed he's a Vocaloid ?

(Also nice voice BTW)
His voice is actually really unique than the other vocaloids, so far I hope they release one of his demo with the growling samples, for now I don't know if he has growl or XSY
[DOUBLEPOST=1434460768][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the blog on the voicers thought on the Vocaloid recording
http://ameblo.jp/arsmagna2011/entry-12039516209.html

I want a release date TT^TT

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, I had he feeling to hear a growl on one or two notes (if my ears haven't played a trick on me)

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reminds me of a genderbent version of Miki V2. Wonder if the artist used Miki V2 as a reference.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I wasn't saying that you don't. I was just restating the facts.

we still yet dont know if he's private nor public. All we can do is just wait until they officialy tell us, i've read the info on their website. so yet there's no fact wether he'll be private nor public

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
we still yet dont know if he's private nor public. All we can do is just wait until they officialy tell us, i've read the info on their website. so yet there's no fact wether he'll be private nor public
I literally just said that....

ErrolPilGrim

Momo's Minion
His name : Arsloid reminds me to a German word: Arshloch =))) ( you can search google to know the meaning of that thing)