New Project: CHROMATIC

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone!

So back in August I released a android UTAU named ESEN. She was made due to the sorrow of my Yeti microphone breaking,
and I recorded her using the defualt microphone on my laptop. Afterwards, I added a chorus-like effect to the voicebank as a means to show that
she was a character that didn't speak with her mouth, but with her voice module around her neck.

A little later on I designed five more androids like her, but at first didn't intend them to become UTAU, just characters. Now I've kinda broken that
and have released another one of these androids, BELA.

So now I had the idea to do this: a seperate project from my main UTAUs that involved all six of the androids and have them be released seperately
with their own PVs. It's something pretty different than what I'm use to because I've never really tried to do a full project like this by myself.
It's mostly a thing I've been wanting to do and I actually find some excitement to bring out all these robotic UTAU/characters.

So far two of the six are now released as voicebanks, with the next one being worked on after Christmas.
They will all only be CV Japanese banks to start with and until further notice. The possibility of them getting VCVs or even CVVC is actually very low, but that is do to wanting to keep the robotic-like feeling to them intact. My goal with them actually is for them not to be realistic vocals. The idea is for them to all try to have a type of unique robotic vocals to each depending on their personality and element.

They will all have a PV introducing them by release. Only exception is ESEN because she was released prior to her introduction PV, and that was made
before I had any intention of making this a series. She's been getting frequent updates since then as well to fit more along to series, and of course occasional oto fixes and possible attachments.

So at the moment, this project is referred to as CHROMATIC!

There will also be a website later to keep track of the androids and their voice banks by their releases!

Current PVs released for this project:

AD-06 BELA

AD-05 ESEN