New to utaforum!~ ^^

BobbiWS1Navine

Teto's Territory
Hiiii~

I only just joined this forum today xDDD;;

I'm getting quite familiar with this site already and I've already found some people I know on here from YouTube~ ^^

Some info on me:
My name is Bobbi... Or you can just call me Lucky, because that was the name I was given by my friends because of my first YT account's name~ (LuckyStarNo1Fan)
I'm 14~
AND I'M FROM THE UK. I LIVE IN A PLACE NOT SO FAR FROM LONDOOOOOOOOOON HELL YEAH.
I like going to anime cons in cosplays with my IRL friends and two Internet friends xD
I've been using MMD since 2009 and UTAU since 2010 I think...
I own the Vocaloid SeeU so far~ XD

I have put my UTAU Bobbi Navine up in the downloads on this site, but the page needs to be approved by admins and such so... Hopefully everyone can download her and her new oto soon LOL

My UTAU Bobbi Navine in one of her recent covers, along with her first Append, the Soft Append which is in the beginning of the video xD:
[ UTAU ] Breaking Things Into Pieces - Bobbi V.2, Soft Append

Before her oto was fixed by me and MoriTau95:
[ UTAU ] Katayoku No Tori - Bobbi V.2

My YouTube just incase you want to listen to my UTAU covers:
http//www.youtube.com/user/UTAUBobbi/

I'm also a beginner at UST making~ I've made a mini UST for Happy Birthday (Which was my first UST I had made and put for download... but I fixed it because the one I put up was really bad, but I haven't uploaded to updated one yet xD), I've made an UST for the short version of Reach For The Stars from Sonic Colours and I'm currently making USTs for I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry and Scissorsroid ^^~ If anyone wants to suggest any USTs to be made, please tell me and I'll try to make one.

I hope to make some more friends by joining sites such as this and VocaloidOtaku (Which I haven't used in AGES.) and having more people to talk to would be great c:

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum~
I like your UTAU but some soundd sound like they need to be oto'd a bit more(I know that's probably not what you want to here XD )

But you know there's always room for everyone to improve. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums~!

BobbiWS1Navine

Teto's Territory
I'm making a V.3 of her VB soon once I get a new headset, so hopefully, I can make a better oto XDDD I only oto'd about 7 sounds in her VB, whilst MoriTau did the others LOL