New utau design

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
I'm tired. My English will be bad xD

Can someone give me some advice about the clothes and colorsheme? Not the drawing skills, I know those are bad xD

So the design sucks. It's too much nothing. Yah know?
I'm totally not happy with the colorsheme and her looks. Lupe Deruta is just Okami Delta's new name. My old and first utauloid that I created pretty long ago but never finished. I only had demo's. So because she kinda the first Belgian utauloid I wanted to keep her colorsheme on Red - Yellow - Black.

I still need to upload a picture of the back of her haid. I kinda copied the idea to tie the pigtails from Arnval like the left one in this picture (http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/blogpics/October/BSEP04-02.jpg )

Some additional information:
- The ears are wolf ears. And just headphones.
- The sheme contains some German flags, I know.
- Let's say she's very clumsy, that's why she has a bruise and some bad drawn scarfs.
- I've still no idea if I'll do something special with the eye under the eyepatch.

So yesh. Well it fails. I know.

deruta_lupe__it_fails__i_need_advice___by_0xalphax0-d6je8oa.png

I need advice TAT

Nagato-chan

Momo's Minion
Well first off the art isn't that bad. There are some pretty terrible artists out there, you are not one of them. I know we all got that 'humble artist' thing going but it gets quite annoying to the less talented.

So now that the formalities are out of the way as for the actual design:
I love how asymmetric it is, non-symmetrical designs tend to come off as more dynamic, in your case give it a punk/post-punk rock energy vibe thing.

Likewise I love the little details, hanging suspender, unclipped scrunched up stocking, half not-hoodie, arm wraps, little ribbons, and quasi-drill hair. For the most part its very original, though EQ-meter skirting seems to be a recurring theme on UTAU recently.

Color scheme wise it looks very haphazard, in a good way though I think it speaks to her character. Though it could use another highlight color beyond that yellow, either more of that purple, or maybe something in the neon spectrum.