New Utauloid_Demon affect test

Discussion in 'Requested VB Critiques' started by TakeruInudo, Sep 16, 2014.

Tags:
  1. TakeruInudo

TakeruInudo Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    ok so I decided to experiment and create a voice bank with a sort of demon affect to it's voice during the recording.

The affects didn't come out as nicely as I would like because I could not find G-verb anywhere on audacity, but I am still a little surprised how it didn't clip and die like I thought it would in UTAU with the way I did it.

I still need a new name for him. Also the first half is just me talking about making the voicebank and the like, if you just want to get straight to the utauloid just skip up to 2:42

3. Terindie

Terindie 日本語 Patrol - Active Duty Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I definitely think it's interesting, and could be used for people to make, like, screamo appends and stuff.
    Overall it's really cool! I just wonder how much of that could be achieved with mixing, though, and if it's really necessary.

Something with kanji making up "evil/scratched" sound could be really fun for a name.

4. TakeruInudo

TakeruInudo Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Ive redone his oto. so he should pronounce his word's much better now. (idk why, but for some reason this came out REALLY quite 0_e:wink: