New VoiceProvider AKA. Utau Newbie looking for UTAU friends!!! <3

Fluffy Waffles

Teto's Territory
I go by AyameDoll or FluffyWaffles.

I am the Voice Provider for Hamasaki Ayame. I Started UTAU when I was 13. It's always been an hobby of mine since then. What really got me was watching those holograms on stage. I have always wanted to be apart of it. and with that I found UTAU. I always found UTAU to be a lot easier than Vocaloid. I was intrigued with the freedom to make your own characters. I remember thinking "Hey, what if my own voice was singing as an anime character on stage?" And with that I started with my own character Hamasaki Ayame.​

Hamasaki Ayame is my first UTAU ever. I've had her for alomst 2 years now. Whithin those two years I found myself inproving my tuning along with quality. I am currently working on making a tri-pitch voicebank and hopefully farther for her. I Have yet to release her for she has been in beta for a while. I don't plan on releasing her till I'm completely comfortable with her voice being out.

I've been in the dark with UTAU all these years. I've never really reached out and made any followers for my work. So I'm hoping to turn it around and get help from fellow UTAU users.

Character Links:

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
welcome to the dark side, sorry I run out of cookies >.> (i ate them all)
I love her voice and design! And those ending breaths :o hehe
Looking forward to listen more covers from her!

Reactions: Fluffy Waffles

Katsumi

Ugly Grunge Boy
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF! I'm starting UTAU at the same age as you did, and if you'd like to send me a message I'd love to be friends! :smile:

Reactions: Fluffy Waffles

Fluffy Waffles

Teto's Territory
welcome to the dark side, sorry I run out of cookies >.> (i ate them all)
I love her voice and design! And those ending breaths :o hehe
Looking forward to listen more covers from her!

Thank you! The end breaths took me forever to learn haha. Lolitas Are a Fav of mine! ^_^