New Zero-G Vocaloid 4 "Dex" and "Daina"

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

The new Zero-G Vocaloid 4s “Dex” and “Daina” had their global reveal in a simultaneous live stream and convention panel. The panel was at Anime Mid Atlantic hosted by AkiGlancy (Empath-P) and the live stream on YouTube hosted by nostraightanswer ( Kenji-B ).

The official art, voicebank names, summer release date, and three demos were all debuted. While we were not able to attend the AMA panel hosted by Kenji-B we were able to attend the online YouTube livestream and noted the following details.

Continue reading “New Zero-G Vocaloid 4 “Dex” and “Daina” Revealed in Live Stream & Convention Panel, “Summer” Release Date Planned” »

Reactions: Agatechlo

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
And here is the ripped "Demo" from the stream for those that don't want to click through and don't want to read the other things covered in the stream Q&A.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'll never stop saying this...Daina is a total babe and I am 100% going to buy her when she is released hands down. Dex doesn't stand a chance with me because I've never been hyped about male vocals to begin with. He's nice don't get me wrong though. I just really really looooove Daina.

When Kenji said they were based on the fox and the hound in the stream I admit I was highly worried but too hot hot damn~ Steel did a wonderful job on their designs. I hope they have physical copies and I hope they are sold separately with the option to bundle them. I don't want to have to buy them both just for the one voice I want xD But it'd be cool to have the option for people who want both of them.

Reactions: JVウタウ

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
A lot of people are complaining about their designs because of the kemonomimi, but I rather like them. I guess I can see the concern for using them professionally because of the designs, but I honestly don't see how it's also less pro than using any other anime avatar to represent a voice.

I don't really dislike Daina's voice, but I'm just "eh" on it. I do really like Dex's though; his clarity is on-point.

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
dex sounds really awesome daina is a bit meh all round but still ok i think dex is really getting the hype here which is good for male vocaloids all round ^_^

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Afetr someone got a mail resonse from Zero-G, these latters confirmed they hoped to release them within three weeks

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
awww i wanted boxes of them :'( i only ever get boxed versions anyway oh well...
there boxes look lazy anyway tbh

Leah

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
awww i wanted boxes of them :'( i only ever get boxed versions anyway oh well...
there boxes look lazy anyway tbh
Zero-G confirmed repeatedly that Dex and Daina will not get boxes, so it's nothing surprising at all. They will most likely never get boxes. Personally, I bought a download of Dex already (since they'll become $70 after the introductory price ends) and I will make a box on my own, it's not expensive to do. I just hope they will release a printable version of their box's graphics. I want to keep him on a disk anyway though, so I don't lose him.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Actually, it's been stated that physical release may be considered, but only if they sell well. I intend to get Dex, once I have enough in my paypal. Just a few dollars more >.<

Leah

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Actually, it's been stated that physical release may be considered, but only if they sell well. I intend to get Dex, once I have enough in my paypal. Just a few dollars more >.<
True, but I think it's still quite unlikely. They'll probably have to sell exceptionally well. From what I've seen, D&D have been purchased more than Ruby, but it's probably because people are still waiting for Ruby's physical release.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
get hype, voice actors will be revealed in 12 min~