New >.<

Hare

Teto's Territory
Hey there :smile:
I'm new to the forum and pretty new to UTAU too.
I'm 16, a student and from England, filling my spare time with Vocaloid, Anime, Manga, learning new languages and now UTAU too.

I only really used UTAU to convert .ust to .vsq until about 3 days ago when I decided to learn a little more about the program. I sing anyway, so I thought it would be nice to sort of compare my voice to a voicebank I made and do covers of songs with each.

After guessing at things and figuring stuff out as I went along (really should have read more tutorials before starting >.<) I made my own voicebank which I've been sorta testing out and adjusting.

I haven't got onto any artwork or character profiles yet (will do so in the next couple of days)  but I decided to call her Hare (hence my username, because I couldn't think of anything else to use ^^'''').

I have a sort of sample song here . I don't think I timed the mixing that well, but please tell me what you think of my work-in-progress so far :smile:

I hope to get better at using UTAU, but if not I think I'll just stick to making voicebanks for other people to use :smile: Then they can be put to good use. If you would like to use Hare I don't mind uploading the voicebank once I've finished with the character profiling/picture etc (but I haven't done any of that oto.ini stuff yet >.<''') I might add different pitches too.

In the future (after a lot of practise) I'd eventually like to put out a (British) English voicebank and perhaps a Korean one too :D

Thankyou for reading :smile: I'm not that great at introductions so I might have left something out XD lol if you have any questions just ask.

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
welcome and ooh o 3o she sounds quite lovely the vocals are a little strong xD but otherwise o; she sounds really nice *U* so soft and calm and flowly goodjob :3

and hope you enjoy it here ^^~

Hare

Teto's Territory
Thankyou very much :D
I'm glad it flows. I was a bit afraid of it being really choppy XD

Hare

Teto's Territory
ScandinavianSweetie link said:
I-I'm new, too....

A-and can I just say~?

Your UTAU's design is v-very cute...! >///<
Welcome to you too :smile:
And thankyou so much >.<
...I listened to Utsubyo Bairetto's Just Be Friends Cover, I found her pronunciation for certain sounds in the 'a' series so cute :3

Roze link said:
Welcome to the forum! How are you enjoying it? c:
Thankyou ^^ It's great! I'm learning a lot of new stuff already :3

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
zafJ~ link said:
[quote author=ScandinavianSweetie link=topic=1150.msg9697#msg9697 date=1334005558]
I-I'm new, too....

A-and can I just say~?

Your UTAU's design is v-very cute...! >///<
Welcome to you too :smile:
And thankyou so much >.<
...I listened to Utsubyo Bairetto's Just Be Friends Cover, I found her pronunciation for certain sounds in the 'a' series so cute :3

Eh~? C-c-c-c-c-cute??? :O
Th-thank you! A-and thanks for even listening to that! >///<

Hare

Teto's Territory
ScandinavianSweetie link said:
Eh~? C-c-c-c-c-cute??? :O
Th-thank you! A-and thanks for even listening to that! >///<
Aww, it's no problem! It's always nice to hear another UTAU sing ^^