Nico Nico Chorus and Singers!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, if you don't know them, they basically are just ordinary people who cover Vocaloid songs most of the time and post them on Nico. Some actually make it big or so i've heard. Anyways, a LOT of htem are tremendously amazing singers and, well, i just fan over them....A LOT. More than I fan over Vocaloids and Utaus actually. They're the reason i made an utau because i can't sing as well OTL.

As for the choruses, they are made from people out there who decide to put the covers the Nico Singers made into one chorus. If a cover is popular enough on Nico, it has more of a chance to be put into a chorus. It all depends on the person making the chorus. Well, this is based off what i get told. Most of the time, i just freak out over them because their voices are just so hnnggg.

So, here's an example of a singer, and a chorus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbtqPYNiFDQ
Hitori :D I love her so much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQ6GQW2lA8
<3

Alright so the people who know about it that find the above information something they already know, i'd like to know what your favorite Nico singers are :D because i'm nosy.

Top 5 For girls:
Komota
Hanatan
Noir
Hitori
Che: Sakurai

Top 5 for Guys:
KANZENTAICELLLLLLLL<3
Shamuon
Pokota
Clear
Soraru

So...er yeah.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sekihan, Hanatan and Piko. I'm convinced they would souund amazing in a song with just the three of them.

Asuka

Teto's Territory
These singers are called "Utaite's" and they sing in the "Utattemita" fandom.
I've been a fan of them since years ago, and still am =A=

As for the females, I like Sayoko, Himawari, and Topi just to name a few; and Gero, Clear, Ask, Piko, Sekihan c:

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah yes, the Utaitte fandom.
I LOVE THEM ALL but I have favorites haha

【Original Song ・PV】Kimi no me wo / Soraru【music:Jin】( ENG SUBS + MP3)
Soraru, a rather popular Utaitte, performing an original song written for him by Jin (of Kagerou Days fame)-  Soraru is easily my favorite.

[Junky x Lon] Sweet Magic スイートマジック [English subs]
We can't forget about Lon, and the original song she sang written by Junky (of Melancholic fame) for the "&" project.

[Vocaloid] 『Hello, Worker』 【Ashe】- English
Ashe, an overseas Utaitte (that's right, overseas have Utaitte's too), who is amazing just because his voice is adshfdskl;  and he is also popular in Japan!  This is his Hello, Worker cover in english, with english lyrics and mixing by Master Kran!

【Original Song】 magenta 【ナノ×ダルビッシュP】
Nano, who is actually MOVED TO JAPAN (from New York), is a bilingual utaitte who often writes her own lyrics to VOCALOID songs.  This is one of her original songs in collaboration with DevilishP, "magenta".  She also sang the opening of Phi Brain Season 2(?) and the opening of a PSP strategy game, if I recall correctly, both of which were also original song collaborations with DevilishP.

【Fruu】カガリビト (kagaribito) 歌ってみた 【Thanks for 1500+ 】
Also slapping VOCALOID user + Utaitte Fruu in here because he did absolutely fantastic with this cover of millstone's "Kagaribito".

And we can't forget that I was the Utaitte responsible for the main vocals of Circus-P's "Covert Downpour", created for the Behind the Curtain project.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh Piko.... and 96Neko.... my favorite male and female singer although they can pretty much do both....

Chiharu

Teto's Territory
I love all RootFive members! (dasoku, pokota, mi-chan, kettaro, koman)

For traps, I love Piko, Sekihan, and Valshe XD

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I like piko and akiakane. I don't really listen to nico singers too much, though.

Sarumi

Momo's Minion
I don't listen to utattemita THAT much, but.. Nano. She's the most amazing utaite ever in my opinion, I just love everything she does.