No wav for some oto configs?

P

partial

Hi! I was testing my utau today and noticed, after removing the otos and rendering frqs, and then placing the otos back again, that some aliases don't play back anything nor do they show a wav in the voice configurations. But that wav the oto points to is in my voicebank's folder, so now I'm lost.

edit: it appears to be the entire folder, a set of vcs. it also shows no frq files in the voicebank settings tab of utau, but each wav has rendered frqs in the folder?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's odd. Especially if it's on Windows, which tends to be more stable about OTOs than Mac. Try refreshing the OTO. Did this also happen when generating FRQs for other folders?

P

partial

That's odd. Especially if it's on Windows, which tends to be more stable about OTOs than Mac. Try refreshing the OTO. Did this also happen when generating FRQs for other folders?
No, Only this particular folder. And when I put the oto back in the folder and then open the voice setting tab, something even weirder happens.

I get all the aliases, with wavs (but no wav in the editor) nor frqs....but scrolling down, all the wavs with frqs, but blank configurations. I am soooo lost.

P

partial

Alright, my problem was resolved somehow.....but now, it's a different folder (working with vccv here).
This time, I've got screenshots.

My problem folder is called V, for the vowels in vccv english. This same problem that I had yesterday afflicted the vc folder. I don't know why it switched.
As you see here, my folder does have rendered frq files.
U0LSVTC.png

This is what I get upon going to the "Voice Bank Settings (CRTL+G)" option of UTAU.
rsqq8bE.png

And upon hitting "launch editor" on any of these samples with no circle in the frq category, I see this.
p0BL0oY.png

But when opening my oto for this folder in setparam, I get what is basically a blank oto, with wav recordings.
Which is terribly frustrating because I've not done anything to erase the configurations I had set.
iEDwrVS.png

But when I open my oto in notepad, I still see all my configurations.
xOnfS3N.png

I'm very frustrated and sort of upset, because I've not had anything like this happen to me before.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Reactions: Kiyoteru