Nonbinary UTAUloids?

sureepi

Momo's Minion
We all know Ritsu of course, but has anyone come across any other nonbinary UTAUs? Transgender, agender, bigender, genderqueer, genderfluid, etc.~ I haven't seen very many at all!

I'm working on my first voicebank right now and, as someone who identifies as genderqueer, thought it would be fun to make an agender UTAU, but I'd love to see some others outside of the binary!! :love:

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory
I think Miko Ooka might be considered bi-gender, since Miko's second form is both referred to as "wolf" and "boy" form, although she's usually viewed as female.

Also, Soune Taya may be considered "male" in Japan, but is widely viewed as being bi-gendered (or hermaphrodite, although those two terms are not synonymous) or even female sometimes in the English-speaking fandom. His gender identity is somewhat a blurred line.

And also, another Ciel, Ciel Shiin is genderqueer masculine. There's also Hanshou Riley who's a transwoman.

@Snow: I think Yami having a desire to be a little girl as stated on the old UTAU wikia is means to have gender dysphoria, although that's a personal headcanon, and of course, not official since EcstacyDarks refers to Yami with male pronouns. (No doubt because of the trap thing.)

Although it's interesting because Yami's considered a trap, but genuine interest in changing genders almost contradicts it and leans towards transgendered or genderqueer. I mean people with transexual headcanons for Ritsu go off of what he wears, rather than factual statements of what he desires.

Canon obviously has cleared up misconceptions by pretty much saying Ritsu's gender is left for interpretation.
---

I have plans to release an UTAU who's a transexual male, but it might take a while.

PuddingPuff

Teto's Territory
Yep, Ruko's intersexed. Although I often see Ruko divided into two seperate people: male and female, probably because of the division of voicebanks.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can't think of any that haven't already been mentioned, but I'm working on a bank that's androgyne (I will hopefully release him and the others I'm working on next month in time for my main utau's anniversary). He'll identify as male, look very pretty - like, easy to confuse as a girl pretty - dress androgynous/metro, and be voiced by a girl (the voicer doesn't have a stereotypical feminine voice - if anything, I have to g-flag him a bit higher). His design will be inspired by real life Korean Pop singer Choi Minki who - even after about 2 years into his debut - is still confused as a female.

1653637_667898983253693_233124989_n.jpg

rebellioustroll

Teto's Territory
There are a bunch of Nonbinary UTAU in the Japanese side (Ahh gomen I won't shut up about them) and usually, they have very interesting voice types!

Tsurubami is my friend eruri's UTAU who's considered "non binary" but is "masculine"(?) yeah...
Ms./Mr. MechaAkira(MechaAkira-san) is a genderfluid UTAU who's voice is very very androgynous....I can't tell if the voicer is male or female haha...the gender of the UTAU is listed as "Whatever you like"
UA-108:TOYA is another nonbinary UTAU with a fantastic voice (feminine voice + "masculine "appearance)
Hino is also another genderfluid UTAU with a smooth CV voicebank

Touka Masakuyu is listed as "boyish girl" and i'm not sure of Touka's identity so i'm kinda iffy on him/her.

I really like androgynous/non-binary UTAU voicebanks because of how unique they sound...The fact that you can't tell if it's male or female is very mysterious and interesting!

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I also am interested in these type of characters/voicebanks. One of my utauloids, ƒERRERO, has no gender/sex whatsoever. I usually refer to it as he, but some peeps refer to it as she but it is completely asexual xD It's voice was made with both lolita/shouta aesthetics in mind, and is pretty ambiguous sounding at least in my opinion xD

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU, Aimi Hakune, is a transgender woman. Other than that, Mattzelo6's UTAU Saki Kurosawa is also transgender.

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
BAI-f0 is both 100% Male and 100% female, if that counts~

Runegod

Teto's Territory
My utau Sumire is genderless, or agender with an androgynous appearance. they haven't been around very long though

iNovaa

Teto's Territory
I don't know if you can consider her/him/they nonbinary, but I have left my Proton's gender up to anybody's interpretation. I use female pronouns (easier to type lmao) but if you want to see her as male do so, if you want to see her as trigender do so, any gender is alright.

mattzelo6

Teto's Territory
It doesn't say this in his files, but my other UTAU, Elis. He doesn't really go by any labels but he likes to be referred to as "he" or "they" and likes to dress in both men and womens clothes.

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Prism's (My UTAU) gender is considered up to the user (personally I see them as being genderfluid)

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, lately Ankoku Kenmotsu received a male VB and is 90% female and 10% male after having been female in her debuts (ifI'm not wrong)

ArrowKishi

Ruko's Ruffians
That's interesting.
Well, one of my UTAU is a sort of agender spirit who can take the form of a man or a woman