Vocaloid nostraightanswer (Kenji-B) First Album - idle thoughts

Discussion in 'Singthesizer Releases' started by LupinAKAFlashTH, Jan 8, 2013.

1. LupinAKAFlashTH

LupinAKAFlashTH DEX's Voice Provider. Woah. Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    [​IMG]

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/idle-thoughts-nostraightanswer[/soundcloud]

My first album, "idle thoughts", is available for pre-order!  The crossfade (audio-only, video version coming soon) is above.

The price is $14 / €11 / £9.

During the pre-order period and the first day of release (1/18/13), save 10% by using the code "transition" during checkout!

For a detailed list of what you get by purchasing the album, please view this post on Tumblr.

-------------------

The above is copy/pasted from my original works / remixes thread.

I would really appreciate it if you guys purchase my album!  I'm thankful for anyone who does purchase the album, as I wasn't expecting anyone to purchase it- but I already have 3 sales, so I'm forever thankful to those people.

3. LupinAKAFlashTH

LupinAKAFlashTH DEX's Voice Provider. Woah. Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    idle thoughts - Update 1/19/13

(Copy/pasted from my thread under "Originals / Remixes")

My first album, "idle thoughts", has been separated into two different versions; the standard version and the deluxe version!

The standard version contains the 16 core tracks of the album, and that's it.  It's $7.

The deluxe version contains the 16 core tracks, a commentary track, two bonus tracks (with vocals), a 20+ page booklet, a wallpaper illustrated by Steel, and a few illustrations by Morika (if everything turns out well). To go along with it, the album art is different!  The price is $14 dollars for the deluxe version.

While pre-ordering the deluxe version, use the code "transition" to get a 10% discount!