nostraightanswer (Kenji-B)'s Original Works and Remixes

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So um, this will contain finished originals and almost finished originals for my UTAU, VOCALOID, and Utaite-based works.  Instrumental music will be in a different thread. =w=;;;
-----------------
Most Recent Work: Cold Stone
Upcoming EP: In Bloom [Pre-orders available. Digital: $4, Physical: $8]
-----------------
Clock-Wise
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/daily-routine-feat-kenji[/soundcloud]
PV here!
Music, tuning, Mixing, Mastering: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:
Lyrics: EmpathP (aka AkiGlancy)
Vocals: Kenji Baionoto
By the single here!
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/twilight-teardrops[/soundcloud]
Video here!
Lyrics: EmpathP (aka AkiGlancy)
Vocals: IA
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/cold-stone-feat-gumi-vocaloid[/soundcloud]
Illustration: MystSaphyr
Vocal: GUMI (English)
Buy the single here!
Video here!
Music, Lyrics, Mix/Master: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:
Vocal: GUMI (English)
-----------------
VOCAtmosphere
idle thoughts
VOCAtmosphere album released January (Standard) / March (Deluxe) 2013. Standard is $7, Deluxe is $14.
Video here!
Music: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:
Vocal: IA
In Bloom
VOCAtmosphere EP, with 5 tracks. Currently available for pre-order. Digital version is $4, Physical version is $8 + shipping. Physical version includes digital download. Announcement+Sampler
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/pray-i-tell-vocatmosphere[/soundcloud]
Music: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:
Vocal: IA
-----------------
Remixes and Rearrangements
Remix Production: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:
Original Music: EmpathP
Vocal: Kenji-B (Backup Vocal: EmpathP)
Included on EmpathP's album, "Fables of Farewell".
More to be announced!

LupinAKAFlashTH

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Re: nostraightanswer (Kenji-:shades:'s Original Works

Hey look I updated this post!  Daily Routine has been finished, and I have added two projects to the list- one of them secret, the other my new project, the "XX Minutes of Doomsday" project!

Launch Decoy has another sample here, but I didn't include it because the lyrics are in no way going to be final.

I also added a remixes/rearranges list.

NIKPOID

Momo's Minion
This is amazing. Wow. But then again, you're an amazing UTAU user. And composer too. Damn. I love this!

LupinAKAFlashTH

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
I wish I could write music like this.... what program do you use?

I write music in FL Studio and I've been doing it for 4 years.
It's an acquired and refine-able skill.  I always direct people who want to learn to write music better to www.musictheory.net nowadays since teaching kids to compose in school is enough for me.
(No I'm not a teacher or a teacher assistant but since I've been doing it 4 years now my teachers like "okay you're teaching composing go")

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh okay I will learn how to use FL. It's just kinda sitting in my computer for a year now and I have yet to make anything of decency with it... ^^"

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
These are amazing! :uhm: I hope you finish them soon!
I would love to make covers of your songs if you release usts/vsqs ;w;

LupinAKAFlashTH

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Daily Routine is finished, I'm waiting for my artist for the song to make the album art and video art for the release.
I have two other songs, Twilight Teardrops and Soul Seasons, which are part of the Daily Series, which I need to finish up with GHPZ's help, again.
The XX Minutes of Doomsday Series relies heavily on my lyric translator's ability to paraphrase the lyrics into something that I can be rhythmical with.

Though, even with finishing them, I probably won't release USTs or VSQs for any of them.  I'm one of those producers who don't exactly like giving out the original files except the instrumentals, and maybe accapellas.
Daily Routine is a 6 UST + 3 or 4 additional USTs anyways.  And since they are in no way timed, I'm worried that very few would actually -time- them to the instrumental, so I'd have to remake the files to be two USTs.
Twilight Teardrops is a maybe.  I'm wrote it for me to sing originally, and the UST/VSQ files I'm making for it are only for reference + VOCALOID/UTAU versions if I choose to release them.
Soul Seasons is no- it's English.
Launch Decoy is a no until I finish the entire project.
God Lexicon is a no as well.
Other songs in the XX Minutes of Doomsday Project are probably no but I might showcase the VSQXs on YouTube.
The rest of the Daily Series are no, but might be showcased on YouTube.

LupinAKAFlashTH

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
4100716544-1.jpg

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/idle-thoughts-nostraightanswer[/soundcloud]

My first album, "idle thoughts", is available for pre-order!  The crossfade (audio-only, video version coming soon) is above.

The price is $14 / €11 / £9.

During the pre-order period and the first day of release (1/18/13), save 10% by using the code "transition" during checkout!

For a detailed list of what you get by purchasing the album, please view this post on Tumblr.

In addition, I finished one of the songs I started 3 years ago, "Twilight Teardrops"!  The version I have linked features vocals by IA, the version that will have a PV will feature my UTAUloid, Kenji Baionoto, and the version that will appear on my second album (and it's accompanying EP) will be performed by myself.  Lyrics were written by Empath-P; thank you very much!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
LupinAKAFlashTH link said:
4100716544-1.jpg

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/nostraightanswer/idle-thoughts-nostraightanswer[/soundcloud]

My first album, \"idle thoughts\", is available for pre-order!  The crossfade (audio-only, video version coming soon) is above.

The price is $14 / €11 / £9.

During the pre-order period and the first day of release (1/18/13), save 10% by using the code \"transition\" during checkout!

For a detailed list of what you get by purchasing the album, please view this post on Tumblr.

In addition, I finished one of the songs I started 3 years ago, \"Twilight Teardrops\"!  The version I have linked features vocals by IA, the version that will have a PV will feature my UTAUloid, Kenji Baionoto, and the version that will appear on my second album (and it's accompanying EP) will be performed by myself.  Lyrics were written by Empath-P; thank you very much!
Good job! If I had the money, I would buy it.... ;_;

LupinAKAFlashTH

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
idle thoughts - Update 1/19/13

My first album, "idle thoughts", has been separated into two different versions; the standard version and the deluxe version!

The standard version contains the 16 core tracks of the album, and that's it.  It's $7.

The deluxe version contains the 16 core tracks, a commentary track, two bonus tracks (with vocals), a 20+ page booklet, a wallpaper illustrated by Steel, and a few illustrations by Morika (if everything turns out well). To go along with it, the album art is different!  The price is $14 dollars for the deluxe version.

While pre-ordering the deluxe version, use the code "transition" to get a 10% discount!

LupinAKAFlashTH

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Updated the first post to look neater. Also it shows most recent work and upcoming albums / EPs / singles.

Speaking of most recent work, I released Cold Stone today!

And speaking of upcoming EPs, my new VOCAtmopshere EP, "In Bloom", is available for pre-order! Digital version is $4, physical version is $8 + shipping. If you have the money, please support!