Momo's Minion
Well, I just finished this  :love::

ayumii_by_emzlovezlenz-d4rcncn.png

and i would like to get some critique ;w;

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
:D
That's very nice! :smile:

My complaint: The legs seem....off. I think they shouldn't be so spaced apart.
The right arm...should be a little thicker.
The above the waist should be also...
a little thicker.
Other than that...
Nothing. :3

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
Heya, it's a nice fact to keep real people anatomy in mind when drawing. From what you drew, she has lost a couple ribs and her organs are either nonexistent or pushed up to her boobs. Also, body parts are connected to each other in specific ways. Don't just draw clothes without thinking of the body underneath it.

Just giving some tips. Hope it's not too harsh.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Proportions and anatomy aside...the coloring is a bit hmmm...flat? Most importantly on her clothes. The hair coloring to me is pretty nice, I especially like the highlight. Just, when coloring, please keep your light source in mind so that you know where your shadows should go versus placing them willy nilly because right now it seems like her dress was colored using a gradient? And that never looks as nice as you'd like it to. And also keep in mind the shape of your shadows, even for soft shading. uwu
I like how you colored her eyes though too. I don't think I can pull off coloring eyes dark like that really well but you did a nice job here.

RenYao

Momo's Minion
I really like the expression, but there are some anatomy mistakes. The waist is a bit too skinny and the arms kind of stick-like. Also, try not to draw using too many lines because although it gives that "sketchy" look, it can also make it look hairy/furry. Try to use a reference picture with a similar pose to compare to look for any mistakes you might have made. Or just look in the mirror.
And you might want to add some clothing folds.
But seriously, other than that, its pretty good!