[暗鳴ニュイ_English-neo-] Hopeful [UTAU Original]

OnegaiKudasai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's really pretty :,>

Holy shit, this is really well done and I completely resonate with the lyrics!! Fantastic job!!

not really a Nyui fan but I'm really diggin for teh instrumental mate, it sounds really gud :sing:

Wow! Thus is really good!!

I ama bit late and I don't know if I'm doing this reply thing right, but woah, y'all are too nice :love:
Thank you very much for listening to it!! :D

OnegaiKudasai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Can't wait for more!
I'd be doing more then! It's just... I'm a bit busy with life, hence the reason why I only have a few songs out so far ;u;
Thanks again!!

The song is really well-done. What program have you used? And what was the used VB?
Thank you for listening!!
The instrumental was 100% made and mixed in LMMS, with some VSTs by DSK Music (mainly their Music Box and Overture VSTs)
The UTAU was Anna Nyui, specifically her English -neo- bank :D

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Mixed in LMMS, you say? I wish I could figure out how to even import a WAV file into LMMS and make it work, haha! Awesome!

Reactions: OnegaiKudasai

OnegaiKudasai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Mixed in LMMS, you say? I wish I could figure out how to even import a WAV file into LMMS and make it work, haha! Awesome!
It is a bit easy to do at least putting WAV files into a track... (Just insert a new Sample Track and double-click anywhere there and then fix it later)
It's timing that's the problem with it :'(
(Which is a reason why this song's UST is chopped up, also because I feel that it's easier to know what UST goes on what part of the song orz) (also you had to make sure that the BPM of both the song and the UST is exactly the same)
I'd recommend mixing in another separate program though, if you have one you're used to!! But a fun way to learn is to just do stuff and see what happens imo :'D (it worked for me)
Sorry for the long reply, and thank you again!!