Off vocal of "RINGxRINGxRING?"

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
I know it exists, because somebody on youtube made a fandub of it with the official off vocal. They said it could be found on the original Nico post of RINGxRINGxRING (i think the rin version, because that came first~)
Heres the the video that has the off vocal, but it doesn't provide a download link, and that's why I'd be really happy if anyone could access it for me-

RINGxRINGxRING 【Vocafé fandub】【Usamaro】

Considering there really is an official off vocal, I'd really rather not get any fanmade ones o.o;
I've been tearing apart nico to try to fing this, but i just can't. If you can find it, can you please link me the place you did (and if its on nico, not to be annoying, but do you think you can tell me how to download it? I've tried to dl off vocals from nico before, but translator of not I can never understand how >o<')

Thank you sooooo much! <3

ScuroKun

Teto's Territory
Here is the official off vocal Download:
http://fuwafuwacinnamon.sakura.ne.jp/music/ringringring.html (Just scroll down and click the link that says "Off Vocal")
My way of downloading it is by clicking "File" and then "Save Page As..." but this might be a mac-only way, so sorry if it doesn't work ><;;;

And If you want to know how to download off vocal from niconico, here is how you do it:
1. Copy the URL of the NicoNico Video that is the Off Vocal/Song/Whatever Mp3 you want
2. Search NicoSound http://nicosound.anyap.info/
3. Paste the NicoNico link into the searchbox on NicoSound, and click MP3 (`〮w 〮’) (Sorry I couldn't get the face thing right thing orz;;:wink:
4. Then, a page should pop up with the video on it on a player with the description. You then scroll down and click the button that says "MP3 を抽出" Then, it should download :3

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
Thank you so much, ScuroKun!! This helped me a whole lot, and it'll be great for future reference ^^ Also, to Siletto: Thanks for replying, but unfortunatly this video already has voice on it and it isn't the off vocal. But I know why you'd recommend it, I love using that, too :3