Oh man... Let's all flock on the utter newbie, shall we?

JamFlavored

Momo's Minion
Welp, I did it.

I joined a community. Actually, I found the place today and thought it might be the push I needed in order to get me to work on my first UTAU (other than on the art...)

Short and sweet tidbits here.

Name: Call me Jam
UTAU: Osoune Akira (for now, until I like something better, but that's not likely.)
EXP: 0%. None. Nada, folks. I've seen tutorial videos, but that's about it. Going to do my best to learn fast so I can start having fun with the rest of ya'll.

Feel free to pose any questions to me or.. well, anything.

I'll probably lurk in the art thread for the time being until I get my voicebank recorded. hurrhurr.

*Dogezas* I look forward to meeting everyone and becoming friends.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi~ It's nice to meet you~ ^^ I hope you have fun in this community!

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey there, Jam-san! :3 I hope you get around to recording your UTAUloid's voicebank soon! Maybe you'll want to check out the Help and Advice section before you do, to see if some of the recording tips there are helpful. (I wish I'd browsed the recording tips before I recorded my voicebank. <.<)
Good luck, from a fellow noob :3

JamFlavored

Momo's Minion
The Eternal Child link said:
Hey there, Jam-san! :3 I hope you get around to recording your UTAUloid's voicebank soon! Maybe you'll want to check out the Help and Advice section before you do, to see if some of the recording tips there are helpful. (I wish I'd browsed the recording tips before I recorded my voicebank. <.<)
Good luck, from a fellow noob :3

Ah, thanks! I read up on some of the getting started areas, but had to go out for a while. I'll be settling in tonight in order to fully read up on everything so I can hopefully record tomorrow or Friday. :D The more I see how enthusiastic everyone is here, the more fired up I feel! > w <

I'm still inexperienced, but please guide me everyone~ <3

WhiteRoseMarie

Momo's Minion
Ohoho~ I found your intro. I feel like a pro now. xD

Welcome once again, Jam~! :3
We'll learn together~! I've been working with it off and on but this time I want to do it better than last. ;W; So you're not the only one!