[OLD] A Song for Everyone

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EDIT: New thread

Chezzie's English VCCV™ is finally here! I can already see the floods of new voicebanks being produced with her method. So, in the spirit of creativity and encouraging bank creation and original songs, I have decided to start a project where a short 1 minute song will be written for every single VCCV™ voicebank. That's right, all of them.

But it'll be impossible to do alone. I'll need everyone's help with this. Please share your voicebanks here in this thread to make them easier to find. If you'd like to volunteer to write songs too, let me know!

EDIT: Please visit the VCCV™ directory to share your voicebanks, as it is much more organized.

If your voicebank is private/commercial but you would still like a song, please say so in your reply, and then PM it to your preferred songwriter.

This OP will be updated regularly.

DystoP
ArmSleevesP
partial
SCARYCHEWINGGUM
Melobunii
Velvet
CosmicElegy
DayDreamerStratus
闇の黄昏P

Last edited:
P

partial

I'll volunteer to write songs. Don't expect anything super awesome tho

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll have a vccv bank within a few months of release (maybe weeks if I go crazy with it). I can try to create instrumentals, although my lyrics are just... Bleh. I'll try my best though!

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
i can do it! i recently just finished a lullabye song of bunnies! ill be making usagi vccv english!
therell be japanese version and english!

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Eh, I can't make songs, but I'll contribute Falsetto VCCV English.

EDIT: I lied. A new feminine voicebank will have VCCV English, not Falsetto.

Last edited:
Reactions: partial

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I was gonna prefer to wait until I got a new higher quality mic (around christmas time) to start the process of making a VCCV English bank for Majo. I'll gladly contribute her for someone to make a song for when she's finished. This sounds like such a fun proactive project! Can't wait for all the banks and originals.

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I can't really write songs, but I was planning to make a VCCV voicebank for my UTAU, Touka Oka with her release

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
I think I can manage a 1 minute song--! Also I could contribute Rei's bank when I have him done-!

Sonianjeriku Kagamine

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just a question. I don't know how to used a VCCV and English VB (i know only how to used a CV JP V:shades:. How can i do if a want to only make a song ?

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I will hopefully have Sai done by tonight, or maybe tomorrow So i could contribute his vocals. maybe?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The assumption is that any volunteer songwriters are going to do it independently. Having multiple songwriters at once means that more voicebanks can be used at once, so that everyone won't have to wait for one person to write the songs for each of their banks. Some coordination will be involved in who is writing for which bank, but otherwise it's not really a songwriting collab project.

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory
I'll be formally announcing my two VCCV utaus once they're recorded and are at least half way done with their oto's, but for now put me as a songwriter I guess? (my specialty will be coming with lyrics and such that fit the utau since lyrics are what I do best rn. :3c)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Like I said in the earlier post, it's not a collaborative songwriting project.

Each songwriter is independently doing their songs completely on their own, from start to finish, music to lyrics to tuning to mixing, it's just that banks are being split up between multiple songwriters to save time.

P

partial

I finished a thing.

It's a song about writing songs. //shot

I'm NOT good at producing AT ALL, so don't expect anything fancy. ;;

This is for Adlez27's "A Song for Everyone" project.

ust+off-vocal: www.mediafire.com/download/3x5cf43…u4/Music_Pff.rar
Please fill in the "NAME" notes with your preferred name.

tldr
I've never really tried producing before, so consider this a first attempt...? There's some talkloid involved that is probably hard to understand, so I'll add all the lyrics and stuff.
Lyrics:
Partial isn't sure
((pff, what?))
how to write a song but
((enter notes))

My bank is so clear
((so clear))
they'd hate to see me go to waste
((don't waste me))

Entering lyrics
((huh? what?))
making bgm
((you make those midis bro))
It's so weird to us
what are we doing???

Hope we did the thing right
We tried to make some sort of sONG??????!??
oh god gomen

Last edited by a moderator: