old timey utsu joining the community 7 years too late

sio

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hi everyone!
i'm kiki (@skrillbug on twitter) and i'm 20 years old and an artist!

this is embarrassing but i've been into UTAU for like a century, but i was too shy to join any of the communities.
you might know me if you used to (or still do) followe yoyosama/yoyopines, since we were middle school best friends who got into the hobby together. he was just more public about it hehe!
anyways i voiced our UTAU, Ushine Shio back in the day. a year or so ago i decided to reboot her and renamed her "sio".

i'd love to make friends and have people to share her with and get feedback!
sio is currently in beta, and i plan to release her jp/lite eng voicebank soonish. she has a separate hebrew voicebank too! (listen im proud of it)
i also like making .ust files but i can't say i'm good at it. hopefully with practice!

i'm mainly active on twitter and post sio on soundcloud, but i plan on making youtube videos for her again soon since SC isn't very reliable hehehe

thank u for reading!! hope to make friends :love:

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
hello, and welcome to the forum! i know how it feels to join a forum or community too late (i disappeared and came back 4 years later haha), but i think it's never too late to join and stuff!

hope you enjoy being here!

Reactions: Nohkara

sio

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hello, and welcome to the forum! i know how it feels to join a forum or community too late (i disappeared and came back 4 years later haha), but i think it's never too late to join and stuff!

hope you enjoy being here!

thank you lots!! i haven't been part of a forum in years hehe

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
tbh i wouldnt say its too late to join the public community too^^
good luck at releasing sio! and hopefully you would understand more about how tuning works and whatnot while you're here owo
Anyways, welcome and happy exploring~

sio

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Eyyyyy welcome to UF!! :D
tbh i wouldnt say its too late to join the public community too^^
good luck at releasing sio! and hopefully you would understand more about how tuning works and whatnot while you're here owo
Anyways, welcome and happy exploring~

thank you two!! <3
and yes hopefully! i'm friends with many musicians but most of them arent into synth voices and the such, so it's good having a community to talk to about her hehe

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Kitteh

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ah I can totally relate to being too shy to join any communities ^^;
(Ive been doing UTAU for a bit over a year and I just joined >.>)

But welcome to the forum!:wink: